Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What percentage of northern colonists were aristocrats?
2. At the middle of the 18th century, what did many revolutionary leaders feel the colonies still needed?
a) A constitutional government.
b) Monarchial control.
c) A President.
d) A standing army.
3. What did Ben Franklin say about government?
a) It's a necessary evil.
b) It should be abolished.
c) It should be obeyed.
d) It's a man-made contrivance.
4. What religious belief did Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin hold?
5. Who was the head of a colonial household?
a) The parents.
b) The matriarch.
This section contains 951 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)