Short Answer Questions Key
1. What was the primary nationality of the American colonists?
2. What did the original American colonists pride themselves as being?
Free men with rights and liberties.
3. What relationship did the British farmer have with the land he worked?
He was a tenant.
4. What relationship did the American farmer have with the land he worked?
He was the owner.
5. What was the highest class of British society called?
6. What kind of colonial churches dominated the first third of the 18th century?
Centralized state supported churches.
This section contains 4,020 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)