Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What was the primary nationality of the American colonists?
2. What did the original American colonists pride themselves as being?
3. What relationship did the British farmer have with the land he worked?
4. What relationship did the American farmer have with the land he worked?
5. What was the highest class of British society called?
6. What kind of colonial churches dominated the first third of the 18th century?
7. What was the colonial role in the renewed Anglo-French warfare in the 1750s?
8. What did colonial religious sects have in common?
9. How are people regarded in a hierarchical society?
10. How could a person be mobile in colonial society?
This section contains 2,197 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)