Short Answer Questions
1. What was the primary nationality of the American colonists?
2. What did the original American colonists pride themselves as being?
3. What relationship did the British farmer have with the land he worked?
4. What relationship did the American farmer have with the land he worked?
5. What was the highest class of British society called?
6. What kind of colonial churches dominated the first third of the 18th century?
This section contains 4,020 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)