Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 5 to Part 2, Chapter 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the ideology of the Enlightenment?
2. What did Republicans hold as extremely important?
a) Peace and order.
b) Monarchy and enlightenment.
c) Counterculture and reorganization.
d) Liberty and independence.
3. Who wrote the "Spirit of Laws" in 1748?
4. What was it called when Ben Franklin appointed his friends and family to official positions after he became Deputy Postmaster General of North America?
5. When first offered, why did Ben Franklin say he would not accept the military rank of colonel?
a) He didn't...
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)