1. What was the primary nationality of the American colonists?
2. What did the original American colonists pride themselves as being?
(a) Free men with rights and liberties.
(b) Patriots with abilties and drives.
(c) Fortunate with possessions and families.
(d) Righteous with values and morals.
3. What relationship did the British farmer have with the land he worked?
(a) He was a tenant.
(b) He lent it.
(c) He borrowed it.
(d) He was the owner.
4. What relationship did the American farmer have with the land he worked?
(a) He borrowed it.
(b) He was a tenant.
(c) He was the owner.
(d) He lent it.
5. What was the highest class of British society called?
6. What kind of colonial churches dominated the first third of the 18th century?
(a) Organizational and society supported churches.
(b) Denominationally supported churches.
(c) Independent congregation supported churches.
(d) Centralized state supported churches.
This section contains 4,020 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)