Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Machiavelli define auxiliary forces?
2. How can honesty in other people cause the prince to lose respect?
3. What does the wise prince do to maintain the loyalty of the people?
4. What Biblical example does Machiavelli use to show that someone else's arms are useless?
5. How does Machiavelli classify auxiliary troops?
Critique Machiavelli's idea that a state or prince must have a strong, loyal military.
Write an essay on the Medici family returning to power and what it meant to Machiavelli.
Write a story about a young person's problem when two of his or her friends are fighting.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)