|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman whom the narrator dates in Connecticut?
(a) Elizabeth Stewart.
(b) Jennifer McCathers.
(c) Sarah Abbott Maulsby.
(d) Mary Ann Williams.
2. What is the name of the strip club the narrator speaks of going to when he was underage?
(a) The Pussycat Lounge.
(b) Madison Burlesque.
(c) Empire Burlesque.
(d) Irene's House.
3. Whom did the narrator invite back to his hotel while on the trip in Chapter 6?
(a) A Jewish maid.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A comedian.
(d) A Jewish Lieutenant.
4. What does Bubbles' father do for a living?
(a) Works in the circus.
(b) Drives a taxi.
(c) Drives a truck.
(d) Drives a bus.
5. When did the narrator go home to visit his college girlfriend's family?
(c) New Year's.
6. Where does Smolka go on to be a professor as an adult?
(b) Boston University.
7. What color hair does the character Naomi have?
8. What Sunday morning ritual does the narrator talk about in his neighborhood in Chapter 6?
9. What does the narrator refer to the bus driver as in Chapter 4, Part 3?
(a) An Irishman.
(b) A Jew.
(c) A Goy.
(d) A Polack.
10. Who was the narrator's girl friend at Antioch?
(a) Mary Jane Reed.
(b) Kay Campbell.
(c) Andrea Williams.
(d) Jessica Warren.
11. What feature does the narrator hate of his own?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His lips.
(c) His arms.
(d) His nose.
12. Why does the narrator go to Irvington Park to ice skate?
(a) To watch shikses.
(b) To play with friends.
(c) His sister takes him.
(d) It's by his house.
13. Where had the narrator's girl friend in Connecticut gone to college?
14. Who does the last woman the narrator has interest in remind him of?
(b) His mother.
(c) Queen Margaret.
(d) The Monkey.
15. What does Bubbles call the narrator before he leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator compare the shikse's hair to on the bus?
2. How much money did the narrator pay to the prostitute in Italy?
3. What kind of car did the narrator and Monkey rent on their trip?
4. What had the Monkey once been?
5. What did the narrator take as a souvenir from Tsin?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)