|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did American Nazis hold picnics only blocks from the narrator's house?
(a) The parking lot of the Synogogue.
(b) A church.
(c) A beer garden.
(d) A local park.
2. How old is the narrator when he pleasures himself on a public bus?
3. What sport is the narrator obsessed with?
4. What is the term the narrator uses to mean "spank?"
5. What was the name of the boy who the narrator talks of having committed suicide?
(a) Ronald Nimkin.
(b) Andrew Sparks.
(c) Wilbur Schwartzman.
(d) James Schwartz.
6. How old is the narrator when his testicles recede?
7. Who is the narrator sitting next to on the bus in Chapter 4?
(a) A Polish police officer.
(b) A shikse.
(c) An old lady.
(d) An Italian immigrant.
8. What does the narrator have a difficult time believing in?
9. Where does the narrator live with his family in his childhood?
(c) New York.
10. How many goyim were in the narrator's graduating class of 250?
11. The narrator claims in Chapter 4 that he brings his parents nothing but what?
12. What is the name of the narrator's father?
13. What does the narrator eat which makes his mother weep in Chapter 2?
(a) French fries.
(b) Hot dogs.
(c) Potato chips.
14. What is the name of the Company President whose picture hangs in the protagonist's family's hallway?
(a) Jackson Williams.
(b) N. Everett Lindabury.
(c) Kenneth R. Moriarty.
(d) William S. Woodbury.
15. What does the narrator's mother do when he does something wrong?
(a) Locks him out of the apartment.
(b) Sends him to his father.
(c) Refuses to feed him.
(d) Spanks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What non-kosher food does the narrator have for dinner while out with his sister?
2. What is the name of the narrator's oldest brother?
3. What does the narrator's father sell?
4. What does the narrator's father accuse his son-in-law of being?
5. What does the narrator say doesn't grow on trees in Chapter 4?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)