Short Answer Key
1. Who does the narrator describe as "The Most Unforgettable Character I've Met?"
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What is the name of the narrator's sister?
4. What is the principle ailment of the narrator's father?
5. What is the psychiatrist's name to whom the narrator speaks?
6. What does the narrator's father sell?
7. What is the name of the narrator's father?
8. What is the narrator's mother's name?
9. What is the name of the company for whom the narrator's father works?
Boston & Northeastern Life.
10. Where does the narrator live with his family in his childhood?
11. What is the name of the Company President whose picture hangs in the protagonist's family's hallway?
N. Everett Lindabury.
12. What happened to the intellectual journals the protagonist sent to...
This section contains 2,275 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)