|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the narrator's girl friend in Connecticut gone to college?
2. What is the narrator's name?
(a) Alexander Portnoy.
(b) Augustine Portnoy.
(c) Jack Portnoy.
(d) Andrew Portnoy.
3. Where did the narrator eat a seafood dinner with his sister and her fiance in Chapter 4?
(a) Jersey City.
(b) Park Slope.
(c) Sheepshead Bay.
(d) Brooklyn Heights.
4. What does Bubbles call the narrator before he leaves?
5. Where is the Monkey from?
(c) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the protagonist worry he will catch from Bubbles?
2. What does the narrator resent being sent to buy at the store for his mother?
3. What does the narrator keep hidden in the basement for the purpose of pleasuring himself?
4. How many goyim were in the narrator's graduating class of 250?
5. What feature does the narrator hate of his own?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)