|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator refers, in Chapter 4, to his father being "a real Jewish" what?
2. What was the name of the boy who the narrator talks of having committed suicide?
(a) James Schwartz.
(b) Ronald Nimkin.
(c) Wilbur Schwartzman.
(d) Andrew Sparks.
3. What does the narrator's father hold the wrong way?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A frying pan.
(c) A pitching glove.
(d) A golf club.
4. What is the name of the narrator's father's coworker who bamboozled his mother into eating lobster?
5. What sport is the narrator obsessed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's mother give the cleaning lady for lunch?
2. Where did the narrator's father take him once a month when he was young?
3. Why does the narrator's father say his cousin Toby will never want for popularity?
4. How many Christian children are in the high school where the narrator attends?
5. What is the narrator's mother's name?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)