|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator in the present in Chapter 4, part 2?
2. What does the narrator tell his parents he has which makes him spend so much time in the bathroom?
(b) A sore throat.
(d) A fever.
3. What is the psychiatrist's name to whom the narrator speaks?
(a) Dr. Claxton.
(b) Dr. Freud.
(c) Dr. Woolverton.
(d) Dr. Spielvogel.
4. What does the narrator's father hold the wrong way?
(a) A pitching glove.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A frying pan.
5. What does the narrator remark about the woman whom his father brings home to dinner?
(a) Her ankles.
(b) Her skin.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the intellectual journals the protagonist sent to his father?
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
3. What sport is the narrator obsessed with?
4. What is the narrator's mother doing when he sees her menstrual blood?
5. In Chapter 4, where did the narrator break up with his previous girlfriend?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)