|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator eat a seafood dinner with his sister and her fiance in Chapter 4?
(a) Sheepshead Bay.
(b) Jersey City.
(c) Brooklyn Heights.
(d) Park Slope.
2. What is the narrator's favorite winter meal?
(c) Lamb stew.
(d) Beef stew.
3. What is the name of the cleaning woman who works for the narrator's family?
4. What does the narrator resent being sent to buy at the store for his mother?
(a) Birthday cards.
(c) Toilet paper.
5. What does the narrator eat which makes his mother weep in Chapter 2?
(a) Potato chips.
(c) French fries.
(d) Hot dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Company President whose picture hangs in the protagonist's family's hallway?
2. Where is the narrator's uncle's store?
3. What happened to the intellectual journals the protagonist sent to his father?
4. What does the narrator tell his parents he has which makes him spend so much time in the bathroom?
5. What is the name of the narrator's father?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)