|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the intellectual journals the protagonist sent to his father?
(a) They were thrown out.
(b) They were burned.
(c) They were put in the library.
(d) They were mailed back.
2. What is the name of the company for whom the narrator's father works?
(a) Boston & Northeastern Life.
(b) Johnson & Johnson.
(c) Williams & Flannagan.
(d) Ernst, Williams & Johnson.
3. What does the narrator say was a "mixup" in his house?
(b) The dog.
(c) The children.
(d) The sexes of his parents.
4. What is the principle ailment of the narrator's father?
5. What does the narrator eat which makes his mother weep in Chapter 2?
(a) Potato chips.
(b) French fries.
(c) Hot dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's mother do when he does something wrong?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. Who tells the narrator, "They worship a Jew, do you know that?"
4. What did the narrator's father encourage him to take a course in in high school?
5. How old is the narrator when his testicles recede?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)