Quiz: Chapter 4 Part 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does the narrator accidentally refer to the analyst as in Chapter 4, Part 2?
b) Dr. Freud.
d) Your Honor.
2. Who is the woman whom the narrator has a longer affair with than most?
a) Anne Williams.
b) The Monkey.
c) Tiffany McMann.
d) Mary Andrews.
3. What does the narrator say that with sex the human imagination runs to?
d) The nth level.
4. How old was the narrator when he broke his knee?
5. What does the narrator's father accuse his son-in-law of being?
a) A Republican.
b) A Democrat.
c) A Socialist.
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)