1. What kind of a book is On Writing?
Part biography and part how-to.
2. What is the first chapter, C.V., about?
Stories from King's childhood related to how he became a writer.
3. What is one reason for reading the book, On Writing?
It provides inspiration.
4. How can the book, On Writing, be described?
Poignant, educated and inspiring.
5. What does one of King's babysitters do to him?
Feeds him too many eggs and then locks him in a closet.
This section contains 6,134 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)