Mid-Book Test (up to Melancholy Objects)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What kind of photographer is interested in the awakening consciousness?
2. Unlike what the previous parts of the chapter say, Sontag goes on to say that photography can inform ____________.
3. In relation to sexuality, the very act of photography infers a perverse ________________.
4. Photographs now impose standards of art, culture, and ________ in the world, according to this chapter.
5. American photographers feel the country is simply too _______ to be understood - instead it must simply be catalogued.
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 959 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)