|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is difficult, tedious, and performed by skilled experts, according to Sontag in this book.
2. Both painting and photography share a devotion to traditional __________ within their finished pieces.
3. Photography is published in books with _______ of white space and precise layouts, making it seem artistic.
4. The film that Antonioni produced about the life of the Chinese was not shown in China until _____________.
5. Photography requires dissociative __________ when the person is photographing an item or object.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paintings, however accurate or realistic, are not the object, but a ___________ of that object.
2. Chinese tastes favor well-______________ presentations within photography, according to the book.
3. The collection of photographs is carried to the extreme in ____________, where these images are horded.
4. It becomes imperative, in order to avoid cliche, to constantly be discovering new sources of ___________.
5. Who is NOT one of the authors presented in the section about photography in the literary world?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)