|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whitman wanted people to begin to look at the essential ____________ of a person in order to define a person or object.
2. The surrealist movement courts _________ and incongruous juxtaposition in its use.
3. What is NOT one of the groups of people that Arbus photographed during her career?
4. Photographs also warp our sense of _________ as they are always minute in comparison to the real object.
5. People with _________ are more likely to have cameras than people who do not have them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whitman strove to argue that the world should be seen as a ______________ whole, welded together.
2. Arbus admitted to the fact that her own work violated her own ______________ because of its content.
3. What is NOT one of the things which helped to give photography a boost in popularity when it was discovered these things could be done?
4. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
5. In what year was photography invented, according to Sontag's research as outlined in this book?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)