Quiz: America, Seen Through Photographs, Darkly
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Arbus presented her subjects as ______________ who were a part of the universal, the opposite of Whitman's ideas.
2. Whitman's idea was to look beyond the idea of __________ and of ugliness to see more in the world.
3. As the text says, "Hobbesian man roams the streets, quite visible, with ____________ in his hair."
d) A ribbon.
4. Whitman sought in his work to find _____________ between the differences which exist.
5. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part...
This section contains 311 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)