|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arbus made everybody look ________________ when she took her photographs.
(a) Exactly the same.
2. What did the acronym FSA stand for in relation to the most ambitious collection photographic project?
(a) Farm Service Administration.
(b) Farm Security Administration.
(c) Farm Settler Administration.
(d) Farm Service Association.
3. Photography allows all of the goals of surrealism to conflate into a _________ art, according to Sontag.
4. What might separate the whole of humanity, according to Whitman in this chapter of this book?
(b) Superficial distinctions.
5. Photographers sought to illustrate ____________in discord, or a polity among banal and trivial subjects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
2. Surrealism is bound by ________ and is dated in its contents, according to Sontag.
3. Photography is published in books with _______ of white space and precise layouts, making it seem artistic.
4. With the help of captions, photographs can be made to speak, but the caption is obviously ____________.
5. To Whitman, the ___________ was important and it was critical to accept this truth.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)