Short Answer Questions
1. At what does every action seem to aim, according to Aristotle?
2. In the opinion of Aristotle, what is the governing and most masterful art under which all others fall, according to I.2?
3. Aristotle states that the good of one person is also, to a different degree, the good of what according to I.2?
4. With which of the following is politics imminently concerned, as described by Aristotle in I.3?
5. About what good and aim of politics do people commonly dispute, according to Aristotle?
6. In addition to the life of pleasure and the life of politics, what is the third sort of life that Aristotle mentions?
This section contains 4,349 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)