* Chapters 1-5 of Book I discuss the aiming of man's behavior, particularly in regards to its moral quality, as at the good.
* Chapters 6-8 of Book I examine the relationship between philosophical inquiry and the good.
* Chapters 9-13 of Book I identify happiness as the good at which man aims.
* Chapters 1-3 of Book II discuss the good of moral virtue; that is the virtue related to man's character.
* In Chapters 4-6 of Book II, Aristotle examines the way in which moral virtue is formed.
* Chapters 7-9 of Book II discuss the "location" of the particular virtues.
* Chapters 1-5 of Book III examine the relationship between volition and action.
* In Chapters 6-9 of Book III, Aristotle looks at the virtue of courage.
* Chapters 10-12 of Book III consider the virtue of temperance.
* Chapters 1-2 of Book IV investigate the relationship...
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)