|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Peter Riviera?
(a) A legend.
(b) A psychopath.
(c) A hero.
(d) A doctor.
2. Who is killed at Sammi's?
(a) Some assassins.
(b) Linda Lee.
(c) A knife fighter.
(d) All of the above.
3. Who is the Finn?
(a) An unusual mercenary.
(b) All of the above.
(c) A fence, mostly.
(d) A corrupt police officer.
4. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
(a) What her real name is.
(b) Whether or not she is telling the truth.
(c) How tight her jeans are.
(d) Who she is really working for.
5. What does Case do after being dropped off?
(a) Spend a couple hours in the matrix.
(b) Go to a bar.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Meet with one of the Zionites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
2. What is the name of the leader of the Panthers?
3. What season is it?
4. Where does 3Jane live?
5. What does Case do when while Molly is sleeping?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Case feel about the sprawl as he and Molly leave for Istanbul? How is the sprawl described by Gibson?
2. What does the Finn think of Istanbul? Why?
3. What does Case know about Wintermute?
4. What is cyberspace?
5. Who are the Turing police? What is known about them so far?
6. How does Case feel about Corto's treatment at the hands of the government? What do you think he will do now?
7. When does Case first experience his anger?
8. What does Flatline say is the problem with Wintermute? What can Case and Flatline tell about what Wintermute wants?
9. Describe the show that Riviera performs at the restaurant.
10. How does Case feel after the job is finished?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)