|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
(a) Whether or not she is telling the truth.
(b) Who she is really working for.
(c) What her real name is.
(d) How tight her jeans are.
2. What do the Zionites call Molly?
(a) The Razor's edge.
(b) The Steppin' Razor.
(c) The Living Razor.
(d) The Razormother.
3. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
(a) Shake his hand.
(b) Try to run.
(c) Spit in his face.
(d) Throw coffee at him.
4. What does SAS stand for?
(a) Space Adaptation Syndrome.
(b) Silicon Augmentation Server.
(c) Synaptic Attenuation Syndrome.
(d) Short Answer Survey.
5. What injury does Molly suffer during the job?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A fractured skull.
(c) A gunshot wound to the shoulder.
(d) A severed finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mental disorder was Corto diagnosed with?
2. Who is Peter Riviera?
3. Who is the Finn?
4. What does Maelcum give Case?
5. Who, or what, is backing Armitage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Colonel Willis Corto?
2. What is Freeside? How is life and business there different? Why is Case not interested in it?
3. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
4. What does Case know about Wintermute?
5. How does Gibson describe technology, both new and old?
6. Describe the Rue Jules Verne.
7. What was Case's profession? How did he lose his ability?
8. Write a short character profile of Molly, and why she takes such an interest in Case.
9. What is the significance of Screaming Fist?
10. What do the Zionites tell Molly and Case about their significance?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)