|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case do when he finally jacks into cyberspace?
(b) Pass out.
(d) Have a brain aneurysm.
2. What do the Zionites call Molly?
(a) The Steppin' Razor.
(b) The Razor's edge.
(c) The Razormother.
(d) The Living Razor.
3. Who will handle Case's deck?
(a) The Finn.
(d) Airport baggage handlers.
4. What does the matrix have its roots in?
(a) Arcade games.
(b) All of the above.
(c) Graphics programs.
(d) Military experiments.
5. What is Wintermute's greatest talent?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
2. What does Molly do in front of METRO HOLOGRAFIX?
3. Who sent the assassins?
4. What is Flatline's construct stored on?
5. What does SAS stand for?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Case first experience his anger?
2. How does Case feel about the sprawl as he and Molly leave for Istanbul? How is the sprawl described by Gibson?
3. Write a short character profile of Molly, and why she takes such an interest in Case.
4. What is so special about the bartender's appearance?
5. Why do the police react so harshly to the emergency call?
6. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
7. Who are the Turing police? What is known about them so far?
8. What is cyberspace?
9. What does Corto do after the trials are finished?
10. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)