|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has contacted the Zionites?
(a) The US government.
(d) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
2. What mental disorder was Corto diagnosed with?
(d) Bi-polar disorder.
3. What does Molly do in front of METRO HOLOGRAFIX?
(a) Tell Case he needs to leave.
(b) Take out her fletcher and poke it through the security door.
(c) A dance.
(d) Sign language.
4. What did Flatline survive?
(a) Certain death.
(b) A death sentence.
(c) Being shot nine times.
5. Who did Molly kill when her cut-out chip failed?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A senator.
(c) A talking head.
(d) A television personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Molly suffer during the job?
2. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
3. What sport does Molly say she enjoys?
4. How old is Case?
5. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Case's profession? How did he lose his ability?
2. What has Armitage done to Case to ensure his loyalty?
3. How does Case feel after the job is finished?
4. What makes the Panther Moderns unique? Why do you think Molly would want to involve them?
5. Describe the Rue Jules Verne.
6. How does Case feel about the simstim link with Molly?
7. What is Freeside? How is life and business there different? Why is Case not interested in it?
8. What is the significance of Screaming Fist?
9. What does the Finn think of Istanbul? Why?
10. What does Case want Flatline to help him with? Why?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)