|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armitage offer to do for Case?
(a) Set him up on a date with Molly.
(b) Catapult him to the top of the Tokyo underworld.
(c) Pay him an insane amount of New Yen.
(d) Fix his nerve damage.
2. Case has to jack, Molly has to...
(c) Cash in.
3. Where does the start of the novel take place?
4. What hotel are the characters staying at in Istanbul?
(d) Istanbul International.
5. Who, or what, is backing Armitage?
(a) The Panther Moderns.
(c) The Screaming Fists.
(d) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ICE stand for?
2. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
3. Who will handle Case's deck?
4. What type of paradise do Case and Flatline find?
5. What about Molly is not approved of in Turkey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
2. What happens when the characters come upon Riviera?
3. What does the Finn think of Istanbul? Why?
4. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
5. Who are the Turing police? What is known about them so far?
6. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
7. What does Case want Flatline to help him with? Why?
8. Why do the police react so harshly to the emergency call?
9. How does Case feel after the job is finished?
10. What does Case know about Wintermute?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)