|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom do Molly and Case have a dinner date?
(d) One of the Tessier-Ashpools.
2. Who is waiting for Case in his room?
(b) The Zionites.
(c) Lonny Zone and his thugs.
(d) The Turing police.
3. What does Riviera cause to appear in Case's drink?
(a) A leech.
(b) A bloody severed finger.
(c) A giant sperm.
(d) An eyeball.
4. What does Case do when while Molly is sleeping?
(a) Get arrested.
(b) Get high.
(c) Sleep with a strange girl.
(d) Run back down the well to Earth.
5. What does the matrix have its roots in?
(a) Military experiments.
(b) All of the above.
(c) Graphics programs.
(d) Arcade games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invented nerve-splicing?
2. How is Linda killed?
3. What was operation Screaming Fist ripe for?
4. Who has contacted the Zionites?
5. What mental disorder was Corto diagnosed with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Molly's feelings toward Armitage?
2. What does the Finn think of Istanbul? Why?
3. What does Flatline say is the problem with Wintermute? What can Case and Flatline tell about what Wintermute wants?
4. What is cyberspace?
5. What changes other than the nerve repairs have been made to Case? What is the effect of these modifications?
6. Write a short character profile of Molly, and why she takes such an interest in Case.
7. How does Case feel about the sprawl as he and Molly leave for Istanbul? How is the sprawl described by Gibson?
8. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
9. What has Wintermute done to enrage Case?
10. How does Case feel after the job is finished?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)