|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blue Nine known as in California?
(a) Vile Angel.
(b) Oppressive Angel.
(c) Blue Angel.
(d) Grievous Angel.
2. What is the main character's name?
3. What does Riviera do at the restaurant?
(a) A show.
(b) Terrorize the patrons.
(c) Go into a fever of drug withdrawl.
(d) Insult Case's manhood.
4. What happened to Flatline years ago when he tried to crack an AI?
(a) He experienced braindeath.
(b) He flatlined.
(c) All of the above.
(d) He became famous.
5. What does Case share with Molly through the simstim deck?
(a) His feelings.
(b) Her perception.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A cup of virtual coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Linda killed?
2. What does ICE stand for?
3. Where does 3Jane live?
4. What does Armitage do in his spare time?
5. What is the Finn's story about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the pace and type of business that Case must contend with.
2. When does Case first experience his anger?
3. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
4. What is cyberspace?
5. Describe the Rue Jules Verne.
6. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
7. Write a short character profile of Molly, and why she takes such an interest in Case.
8. How does Case feel about the sprawl as he and Molly leave for Istanbul? How is the sprawl described by Gibson?
9. What are Molly's feelings toward Armitage?
10. What does Flatline say is the problem with Wintermute? What can Case and Flatline tell about what Wintermute wants?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)