|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Case has to jack, Molly has to...
(c) Cash in.
2. What did Molly play in the Lisboa?
(b) Russian roulette.
(c) Ping pong.
3. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
(a) Try to run.
(b) Throw coffee at him.
(c) Shake his hand.
(d) Spit in his face.
4. What does Armitage need Case to get fitted for?
(a) A vac suit.
(b) A new set of trodes.
(c) A seersucker suit.
(d) A coffin.
5. What is Freeside?
(a) The American equivalent of Ninsei.
(b) A space station.
(c) A particularly dangerous area of the Sprawl.
(d) A sophisticated ICEbreaker created by Dixie Flatline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Zionites call Molly?
2. What sport does Molly say she enjoys?
3. What type of extinct animal do Case and the Finn see on display?
4. What is the Finn's story about?
5. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
2. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
3. What happens to the Turing agents?
4. How does Case feel about the sprawl as he and Molly leave for Istanbul? How is the sprawl described by Gibson?
5. What does Flatline say is the problem with Wintermute? What can Case and Flatline tell about what Wintermute wants?
6. Why does Case try to save Corto/Armitage?
7. What is Freeside? How is life and business there different? Why is Case not interested in it?
8. What does the Finn think of Istanbul? Why?
9. Why does Case need to see Julie? What does Molly think about this?
10. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)