|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does 3Jane live?
2. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
3. What is Blue Nine known as in California?
(a) Oppressive Angel.
(b) Grievous Angel.
(c) Vile Angel.
(d) Blue Angel.
4. Who, or what, is backing Armitage?
(b) The Panther Moderns.
(c) The Screaming Fists.
(d) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
5. What does Flatline want Case to do with his construct when the job is finished?
(a) Return it to the Sense/Net pyramid.
(b) Leave it connected to cyberspace forever.
(c) Create a copy so Flatline can talk to himself.
(d) Delete it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Freeside?
2. What hotel are the characters staying at in Istanbul?
3. What does Case do when he finally jacks into cyberspace?
4. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
5. What does the matrix have its roots in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gibson describe technology, both new and old?
2. What is cyberspace?
3. What do the Zionites tell Molly and Case about their significance?
4. Why does Case need to see Julie? What does Molly think about this?
5. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
6. What does Case want Flatline to help him with? Why?
7. What does the Finn think of Istanbul? Why?
8. How does Case feel about Corto's treatment at the hands of the government? What do you think he will do now?
9. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
10. What makes the Panther Moderns unique? Why do you think Molly would want to involve them?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)