|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mental disorder was Corto diagnosed with?
(c) Bi-polar disorder.
2. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
(a) Whether or not she is telling the truth.
(b) Who she is really working for.
(c) What her real name is.
(d) How tight her jeans are.
3. What does Armitage need Case to get fitted for?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A vac suit.
(c) A new set of trodes.
(d) A seersucker suit.
4. What does Maelcum give Case?
(a) A beating.
(b) A virus.
(c) A switch-blade.
(d) A gun part.
5. What is Flatline's construct stored on?
(a) Seventeen floppy disks contained in a single multi-drive.
(b) A regular CD.
(c) A ROM cassette.
(d) An AD-DVD II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does SAS stand for?
2. Who is the Finn?
3. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
4. What message do the Panthers deliver to Case?
5. What does Case do when while Molly is sleeping?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is being unable to enter cyberspace such a harsh penalty for Case?
2. What has Armitage done to Case to ensure his loyalty?
3. What happens when the characters come upon Riviera?
4. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
5. What is the place where Neuromancer trapped Case? What is strange about it?
6. What is so special about the bartender's appearance?
7. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
8. How does Case find strength within himself?
9. What happens to the Turing agents?
10. What does Michele tell Case about the severity of his crimes?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)