|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has contacted the Zionites?
(b) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
(c) The US government.
2. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Francis Hopper.
(b) Richard Wagner.
(c) Daniel Willard.
(d) Willis Corto.
3. What does BAMA stand for?
(a) Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis.
(b) Boston Aggregated Metropolis Administration.
(c) Boston And Municipal Area.
(d) Boston Area Mega Alliance.
4. What does 'Terzi' do for a living?
(a) Private investigator.
(b) Secret police.
(c) Imports and exports.
5. What type of paradise do Case and Flatline find?
(a) An academic paradise.
(b) A slacker's paradise.
(c) A pirate's paradise.
(d) A tropical paradise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the matrix have its roots in?
2. Who are the Panther Moderns, according to Case's research?
3. What does Maelcum give Case?
4. What do the Zionites call Molly?
5. Who is killed at Sammi's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so special about the bartender's appearance?
2. How does Case feel after the job is finished?
3. What do the Zionites tell Molly and Case about their significance?
4. What was Case's profession? How did he lose his ability?
5. What does Flatline say is the problem with Wintermute? What can Case and Flatline tell about what Wintermute wants?
6. What happened to Colonel Willis Corto?
7. What changes other than the nerve repairs have been made to Case? What is the effect of these modifications?
8. What makes the Panther Moderns unique? Why do you think Molly would want to involve them?
9. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
10. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)