|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case decide Molly's pullover is?
2. Who apparently wants Case dead?
(b) Lonny Zone.
3. Who did Molly kill when her cut-out chip failed?
(a) A senator.
(b) A television personality.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A talking head.
4. What do the Panthers call Armitage?
(a) Mr. Nobody.
(b) Mr. E.
(c) Mr. Name.
(d) Mr. Who.
5. Whose construct is Case going to steal?
(a) Dixie Flatline.
(b) The Finn.
(d) Peter Riviera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
2. What does Molly do in front of METRO HOLOGRAFIX?
3. Who is Peter Riviera?
4. How long was the war?
5. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
2. What do the Zionites tell Molly and Case about their significance?
3. What does Flatline say is the problem with Wintermute? What can Case and Flatline tell about what Wintermute wants?
4. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
5. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
6. What is the significance of the concrete bunker from the beach?
7. How does Molly get her revenge on Riviera?
8. Why do the police react so harshly to the emergency call?
9. Describe Case's "dream sequence."
10. What happens when the characters come upon Riviera?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)