|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Riviera with?
2. What does Molly need to get for Riviera?
(b) Special inserts for his implants.
3. How is Linda killed?
(a) With a phaser.
(b) With a Taser.
(c) With a laser.
(d) With a razor.
4. With whom do Molly and Case have a dinner date?
(d) One of the Tessier-Ashpools.
5. What type of pill does Case take in the teashop?
(a) A flat pink octagon.
(b) A long red cylinder.
(c) A round blue oval.
(d) A plain white sphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Panthers call Armitage?
2. Whose image does Wintermute use to speak to Case?
3. What does Flatline want Case to do with his construct when the job is finished?
4. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
5. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the characters come upon Riviera?
2. What does Case know about Wintermute?
3. How does Case feel after the job is finished?
4. Write a short character profile of Molly, and why she takes such an interest in Case.
5. What has Wintermute done to enrage Case?
6. Why does Case need to see Julie? What does Molly think about this?
7. What do the Zionites tell Molly and Case about their significance?
8. What happened to Colonel Willis Corto?
9. What makes the Panther Moderns unique? Why do you think Molly would want to involve them?
10. How does Gibson describe technology, both new and old?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)