|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
(a) Short tempered.
(b) A quick study.
(d) Naturally gifted.
2. What does Molly need to get for Riviera?
(d) Special inserts for his implants.
3. What was operation Screaming Fist ripe for?
(a) Watering down.
(b) A watery grave.
4. What message do the Panthers deliver to Case?
(a) Be careful.
(d) Don't trust Armitage.
5. Who apparently wants Case dead?
(d) Lonny Zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Case share with Molly through the simstim deck?
2. Who is waiting for Case in his room?
3. What is Wintermute's greatest talent?
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
5. Who sent the assassins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Molly's feelings toward Armitage?
2. What is so special about the bartender's appearance?
3. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
4. What was Case's profession? How did he lose his ability?
5. How does Case feel about the simstim link with Molly?
6. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
7. Why do the police react so harshly to the emergency call?
8. How does Gibson describe technology, both new and old?
9. What does Corto do after the trials are finished?
10. What makes the Panther Moderns unique? Why do you think Molly would want to involve them?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)