|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Finn?
(a) All of the above.
(b) An unusual mercenary.
(c) A fence, mostly.
(d) A corrupt police officer.
2. To where are the characters heading?
3. What does Armitage need Case to get fitted for?
(a) A seersucker suit.
(b) A new set of trodes.
(c) A vac suit.
(d) A coffin.
4. How is Linda killed?
(a) With a laser.
(b) With a Taser.
(c) With a phaser.
(d) With a razor.
5. What did Molly play in the Lisboa?
(a) Ping pong.
(c) Russian roulette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Case share with Molly through the simstim deck?
2. How long is Case brain dead?
3. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
4. What does Molly need to get for Riviera?
5. What happened to Jimmy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is cyberspace?
2. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
3. What makes the Panther Moderns unique? Why do you think Molly would want to involve them?
4. What has Wintermute done to enrage Case?
5. Describe the show that Riviera performs at the restaurant.
6. Describe the Rue Jules Verne.
7. What do the Zionites tell Molly and Case about their significance?
8. What changes other than the nerve repairs have been made to Case? What is the effect of these modifications?
9. Describe the pace and type of business that Case must contend with.
10. What does Molly want Case do to about Armitage?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)