|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maelcum give Case?
(a) A virus.
(b) A gun part.
(c) A beating.
(d) A switch-blade.
2. What does Case do when while Molly is sleeping?
(a) Get high.
(b) Sleep with a strange girl.
(c) Get arrested.
(d) Run back down the well to Earth.
3. What does Molly do in front of METRO HOLOGRAFIX?
(a) Take out her fletcher and poke it through the security door.
(b) Sign language.
(c) Tell Case he needs to leave.
(d) A dance.
4. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
(a) Short tempered.
(c) Naturally gifted.
(d) A quick study.
5. Where does the start of the novel take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Case do when he finally jacks into cyberspace?
2. What did Corto do in Wichita?
3. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
4. How long is Case brain dead?
5. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Wintermute done to enrage Case?
2. What do the Zionites tell Molly and Case about their significance?
3. What changes other than the nerve repairs have been made to Case? What is the effect of these modifications?
4. What has Armitage done to Case to ensure his loyalty?
5. What does Molly want Case do to about Armitage?
6. Describe the Rue Jules Verne.
7. Who are the Turing police? What is known about them so far?
8. When does Case first experience his anger?
9. What does Case know about Wintermute?
10. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)