|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Finn's story about?
(a) A fence named Smith, a secret brand of microsoft, a government conspiracy, and a corrupt police officer.
(b) A fence named Smith, an AI, the Russian mafia, and a genetically engineered monkey.
(c) A fence named Smith, the meaning of life, and Case isn't quite sure what the rest of the story is about.
(d) A fence named Smith, a talking computer head, Jimmy, and a ninja assassin.
2. Who did Molly kill when her cut-out chip failed?
(a) A talking head.
(b) A senator.
(c) A television personality.
(d) A little boy.
3. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
4. Why did Molly spend some time in the spindle a while back?
(a) She was hiding from people who wanted her dead.
(b) She was a gambler's bodyguard.
(c) She came to the spindle with a previous boyfriend.
(d) She had a vendetta with a mobster.
5. What does BAMA stand for?
(a) Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis.
(b) Boston And Municipal Area.
(c) Boston Area Mega Alliance.
(d) Boston Aggregated Metropolis Administration.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the war?
2. What message do the Panthers deliver to Case?
3. What company owns the construct?
4. What street runs the length of Freeside?
5. Who is waiting for Case in his room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Write a short character profile of Molly, and why she takes such an interest in Case.
2. What is the significance of Screaming Fist?
3. What does Molly want Case do to about Armitage?
4. What happens when the characters come upon Riviera?
5. How does Case feel after the job is finished?
6. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
7. What is so special about the bartender's appearance?
8. How does Case feel about Corto's treatment at the hands of the government? What do you think he will do now?
9. What is Freeside? How is life and business there different? Why is Case not interested in it?
10. What are Molly's feelings toward Armitage?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)