|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the matrix have its roots in?
(a) Military experiments.
(b) Graphics programs.
(c) Arcade games.
(d) All of the above.
2. How long was the war?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
(a) So she can steal from him while he's out.
(b) So Case will try to kill Wage first, allowing her to take over his drug empire.
(c) So he will be more careful about owing money to psychopaths.
(d) So he'll leave Japan forever.
4. How old is Julius Deane?
5. How long does it take Case to break Sense/Net's ICE?
(a) An hour.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Seven and a half hours.
(d) Nine days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Zionites call Molly?
2. What season is it?
3. What letters are on the sigil Case notices on an advertisement?
4. What does 'Terzi' do for a living?
5. What did Molly play in the Lisboa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molly want Case do to about Armitage?
2. Why does Case need to see Julie? What does Molly think about this?
3. What does Wintermute compare itself to? Why?
4. What happens to Armitage in this chapter?
5. What does Case know about Wintermute?
6. Why do the police react so harshly to the emergency call?
7. How does Case find strength within himself?
8. What advantage does Riviera claim to have over Wintermute? Do you think this is true?
9. Describe the Rue Jules Verne.
10. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)