|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ICE stand for?
(a) Illusion Control Elaboration.
(b) Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics.
(c) Integrated Code Execution.
(d) Ice Cream Excitement.
2. Whose womanly form does Riviera cause to appear?
(a) Case's mother.
(c) Linda Lee.
3. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
(a) Bell Atlantica.
(b) Bell America.
(c) Bell Europa.
(d) Bell Canada.
4. What is Wintermute?
(a) A organized crime syndicate.
(b) A computer game.
(c) An Artificial Intelligence.
(d) A town in Switzerland.
5. What does BAMA stand for?
(a) Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis.
(b) Boston Area Mega Alliance.
(c) Boston And Municipal Area.
(d) Boston Aggregated Metropolis Administration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
2. What is Wintermute?
3. What does Flatline want Case to do with his construct when the job is finished?
4. How does Case leave Chiba?
5. What is Molly's code name during the operation to steal Flatline's construct?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Finn think of Istanbul? Why?
2. What does Molly want Case do to about Armitage?
3. What has Armitage done to Case to ensure his loyalty?
4. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
5. Why is being unable to enter cyberspace such a harsh penalty for Case?
6. What happened to Colonel Willis Corto?
7. Why does Case need to see Julie? What does Molly think about this?
8. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
9. What was Case's profession? How did he lose his ability?
10. What is so special about the bartender's appearance?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)