|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
(a) His arms, legs, and spine.
(b) One arm, eyes, and one leg.
(c) Both arms, both legs, and one third of his brain mass.
(d) His legs, eyes, and most of his jaw.
2. Who sent the assassins?
(b) The Russians.
3. What injury does Molly suffer during the job?
(a) A gunshot wound to the shoulder.
(b) A fractured skull.
(c) A severed finger.
(d) A broken leg.
4. Who has contacted the Zionites?
(b) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
(c) The US government.
5. What do the Zionites call Molly?
(a) The Razormother.
(b) The Steppin' Razor.
(c) The Living Razor.
(d) The Razor's edge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
2. What is Armitage's real name?
3. What was operation Screaming Fist ripe for?
4. What is Sammi's?
5. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Case find strength within himself?
2. How does Wintermute get Case and Maelcum into the Straylight?
3. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
4. Who are the Turing police? What is known about them so far?
5. How is Case revived from the dream?
6. Write a short character profile of Molly, and why she takes such an interest in Case.
7. What does Molly want Case do to about Armitage?
8. What does Wintermute compare itself to? Why?
9. How does Case feel about the simstim link with Molly?
10. How does Case compare Corto to the Tessier-Ashpools?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)