Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Finn's story about?
(a) A fence named Smith, the meaning of life, and Case isn't quite sure what the rest of the story is about.
(b) A fence named Smith, a secret brand of microsoft, a government conspiracy, and a corrupt police officer.
(c) A fence named Smith, an AI, the Russian mafia, and a genetically engineered monkey.
(d) A fence named Smith, a talking computer head, Jimmy, and a ninja assassin.
2. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
(a) Linda Lee.
(b) Sandra Yamamoto.
(c) Susie Oh.
3. To where are the characters heading?
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The French.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Chinese.
5. What does Case do after being dropped off?
(a) Go to a bar.
(b) Spend a couple hours in the matrix.
(c) Meet with one of the Zionites.
(d) Go to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of extinct animal do Case and the Finn see on display?
2. Who will handle Case's deck?
3. Case has to jack, Molly has to...
4. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
5. What does Maelcum give Case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is cyberspace?
2. How does Case compare Corto to the Tessier-Ashpools?
3. What happens to Case when he tries to hack into the AI?
4. How does Case find strength within himself?
5. What makes the Panther Moderns unique? Why do you think Molly would want to involve them?
6. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
7. When does Case first experience his anger?
8. What does Wintermute compare itself to? Why?
9. What is so special about the bartender's appearance?
10. What happens to Molly in this chapter? What will Case do about it?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)