|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Riviera do at the restaurant?
(a) Insult Case's manhood.
(b) Go into a fever of drug withdrawl.
(c) A show.
(d) Terrorize the patrons.
2. Who is Hideo?
(a) 3Jane's brother.
(b) 3Jane's husband.
(c) 3Jane's best friend.
(d) 3Jane's retainer.
3. Who is waiting for Case in his room?
(a) Lonny Zone and his thugs.
(c) The Turing police.
(d) The Zionites.
4. Who, or what, is backing Armitage?
(a) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
(b) The Panther Moderns.
(c) The Screaming Fists.
5. What does Larry not like about Molly?
(a) That she kills people.
(b) The nervous edge to her voice.
(c) Her finger blades.
(d) That she has a rider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Molly kill when her cut-out chip failed?
2. Who is the Finn?
3. How is Linda killed?
4. With whom do Molly and Case have a dinner date?
5. What is Wintermute?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the atmosphere and decor of Straylight.
2. How does the story end? What happens to Case?
3. What does Case want Flatline to help him with? Why?
4. Why does Case try to save Corto/Armitage?
5. How does Molly describe the assassin who kills her former partner?
6. Who are the Tessier-Ashpools?
7. How is Freeside described in the start of this chapter?
8. What is the significance of Screaming Fist?
9. What changes other than the nerve repairs have been made to Case? What is the effect of these modifications?
10. Why is being unable to enter cyberspace such a harsh penalty for Case?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)