|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armitage need Case to get fitted for?
(a) A new set of trodes.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A seersucker suit.
(d) A vac suit.
2. What do the Zionites call Molly?
(a) The Razor's edge.
(b) The Razormother.
(c) The Steppin' Razor.
(d) The Living Razor.
3. What mental disorder was Corto diagnosed with?
(d) Bi-polar disorder.
4. With whom do Molly and Case have a dinner date?
(a) One of the Tessier-Ashpools.
5. Who is waiting for Case in his room?
(a) The Turing police.
(c) Lonny Zone and his thugs.
(d) The Zionites.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Linda killed?
2. What does Flatline want Case to do with his construct when the job is finished?
3. Who is killed at Sammi's?
4. What does Case do when while Molly is sleeping?
5. Who invented nerve-splicing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Case know about Wintermute?
2. How does Case feel about Corto's treatment at the hands of the government? What do you think he will do now?
3. What happens when the characters come upon Riviera?
4. Describe the pace and type of business that Case must contend with.
5. What is Freeside? How is life and business there different? Why is Case not interested in it?
6. When does Case first experience his anger?
7. Write a short character profile of Molly, and why she takes such an interest in Case.
8. What is the significance of Screaming Fist?
9. Describe the Rue Jules Verne.
10. Describe the show that Riviera performs at the restaurant.
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)