|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
(b) Old man Ashpool.
2. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
(a) Small apartment.
(d) Storage room.
3. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
(a) The bloody remains of a worker.
(b) The gardening robot that killed the Turing agents.
(c) The Finn.
(d) The Braun.
4. What other image does Wintermute appear to Case as, much to his disgust?
(b) Lonny Zone.
(d) Linda Lee.
5. How is Molly taken down?
(a) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
(b) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
(c) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
(d) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
6. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
7. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
(a) What the combined AIs would be like.
(b) Her own death.
(c) A world without the Tessier-Ashpools.
(d) The true nature of Straylight.
8. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
(b) Linda Lee's sister.
(c) Marie Tessier-Ashpool.
(d) A Turing police officer.
9. What is Riviera wearing?
(a) A blue sweater vest.
(b) A white bathrobe.
(c) A seersucker convict outfit.
(d) A pinstriped suit.
10. What does Case awake to?
(a) The sound of Molly fighting Hideo.
(b) The sound of the head terminal.
(c) The shouts of the Turing police.
(d) The sound of 3Jane screaming.
11. What wakes Case up?
(b) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
(d) Linda's snoring.
12. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
13. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
(a) That something is out of place.
(b) A vat-grown samurai assassin.
(c) That Molly is gone.
(d) That the room has been ransacked.
14. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
15. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
(d) Molly's reflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Case think is causing the strange things he sees?
2. What is Wintermute now?
3. What language do the Turing police speak?
4. For how long is Case brain dead?
5. What role does Michele play in the trio of cops?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)