|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character's portrayal by Riviera is not a caricature?
(b) None of the above.
2. What is Maelcum?
(a) A spy for the Yakuza.
(b) A terrible pilot.
(c) The Rastafarian Navy.
(d) A real-life representation of Wintermute.
3. Who is starting 'to go'?
4. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
(a) Neuromancer is programmed for nothing but destruction and death..
(b) Neuromancer is a RAM construct.
(c) Neuromancer's computer mainframe is made of bio-circuits.
(d) Neuromancer is capable of human reasoning.
5. How does Armitage die?
(a) Case kills him in self-defense.
(b) He shoots himself in the head.
(c) Wintermute poisons him.
(d) He is ejected in a lifepod that is not properly sealed.
6. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
7. Who else knows how to remove the toxin sacs?
(b) The Finn.
8. What is starting to bother Molly?
(a) Case's attitude.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Armitage's crazy orders.
(d) Her past.
9. What is the Garvey?
(a) A cruiser.
(b) A heavy interdictor.
(c) A tug.
(d) A frigate.
10. What does Case try to do when he finds out that he has been tricked after jacking in?
(b) Rip the trodes off his head.
(c) Get Maelcum's attention.
(d) Jack out.
11. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
(a) Eject him into space.
(b) Blind him.
(c) Shoot him with Molly's fletcher.
(d) Make him go insane with holograms.
12. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
(a) When he figures out the code word.
(b) When he walks away from the beach.
(c) When the virus is introduced into Neuromancer's system.
(d) When he enters the core.
13. What wakes Case up?
(c) Linda's snoring.
(d) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
14. What is especially horrifying for cowboys?
(a) The demands of the meat.
(b) Spatial disorientation.
(c) ISP service interruption.
15. What other image does Wintermute appear to Case as, much to his disgust?
(c) Linda Lee.
(d) Lonny Zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
2. How is Maelcum injured?
3. What role does Michele play in the trio of cops?
4. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
5. How is Molly taken down?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)