|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Molly activate her night vision?
(a) A touch sensor on her right temple.
(b) By saying "activate night vision."
(c) By pressing one of her teeth.
(d) By double-flexing her left bicep.
2. What other image does Wintermute appear to Case as, much to his disgust?
(c) Linda Lee.
(d) Lonny Zone.
3. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
4. Who does Wintermute appear to Armitage as?
(a) Colonel Kurtz.
(b) The Finn.
(c) His father.
(d) General Girling.
5. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
6. Why does Neuromancer have Riviera's eyes?
(a) Because they disguise Neuromancer's true thoughts.
(b) Because they are beautiful.
(c) Because they see so much more than normal eyes.
(d) Because Neuromancer has an obsession with Riviera.
7. What is the name of the boy?
(d) The silver path.
8. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
(a) The true nature of Straylight.
(b) Her own death.
(c) What the combined AIs would be like.
(d) A world without the Tessier-Ashpools.
9. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
(a) That Molly is gone.
(b) A vat-grown samurai assassin.
(c) That the room has been ransacked.
(d) That something is out of place.
10. What does Molly do to Riviera?
(a) She strangles him.
(b) She poisons his drugs.
(c) She cuts his throat with her razors.
(d) She guns him down with her fletcher.
11. How does Case know that the Turing police are made to look young through surgery?
(a) The wrinkles on their knuckles.
(b) The sagging underneath their eyes.
(c) The way they move when they get up.
(d) They tell him so.
12. What does Molly do when she cries?
(a) Cut herself with her razors.
(d) Hurt people.
13. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
14. What does Case try to do when he finds out that he has been tricked after jacking in?
(a) Jack out.
(c) Rip the trodes off his head.
(d) Get Maelcum's attention.
15. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
(a) Linda Lee's sister.
(b) Marie Tessier-Ashpool.
(d) A Turing police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do the Turing police speak?
2. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
3. Who wants to kill Molly?
4. Who is starting 'to go'?
5. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)