|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
2. Who wants to kill Molly?
3. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
4. What does Case try to get from Armitage before he dies?
(a) Armitage's trenchcoat.
(b) The name of the officer who betrayed him.
(c) Molly's last known location.
(d) The name of an enzyme.
5. How is Maelcum injured?
(a) Three fletcher darts to the leg.
(b) A heavy blow to the head.
(c) An arrow to the arm.
(d) Shrapnel from one of Molly's grenades.
6. What wakes Case up?
(b) Linda's snoring.
(d) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
7. What does Case try to do when he finds out that he has been tricked after jacking in?
(b) Jack out.
(c) Get Maelcum's attention.
(d) Rip the trodes off his head.
8. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
(b) Storage room.
(c) Small apartment.
9. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
(a) When he figures out the code word.
(b) When the virus is introduced into Neuromancer's system.
(c) When he enters the core.
(d) When he walks away from the beach.
10. How does Wintermute try to warn Case about the other AI?
(a) Through a holographic projection.
(b) Through the villa's intercom system.
(c) Through Dixie.
(d) Through the Braun.
11. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
12. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
13. What happens to the three Turing police officers?
(a) Wintermute kills them.
(b) Armitage forces them to flee.
(c) Case puts derms on their arms, causing them to pass out.
(d) Molly guns them down with her fletcher.
14. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
15. What does Wintermute lack?
(a) The words to describe its own evil.
(c) A personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
2. Who is starting 'to go'?
3. What surprises the Turing police about Case?
4. What is Riviera wearing?
5. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)