|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
2. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
3. What did Case fantasize about as a child?
(b) Life on Freeside station.
(c) The Yakuza's inner sanctum.
(d) A girl like Molly.
4. What is Maelcum?
(a) A real-life representation of Wintermute.
(b) A terrible pilot.
(c) The Rastafarian Navy.
(d) A spy for the Yakuza.
5. What is especially horrifying for cowboys?
(b) The demands of the meat.
(c) ISP service interruption.
(d) Spatial disorientation.
6. Why are there not many Tessier-Ashpools in Straylight?
(a) They're all dead.
(b) They're all planetside on business.
(c) They're all frozen.
(d) They're gambling in the Freeside casinos.
7. What does Case lose?
(a) The key.
(b) His anger.
(c) The construct.
(d) His deck.
8. What surprises the Turing police about Case?
(a) That Case knows Armitage's real name.
(b) The fact that Case is still alive.
(c) Case's skill with the deck.
(d) Case's ability to get Molly into bed.
9. Who wants to kill Molly?
10. What is the name of the boy?
(a) The silver path.
11. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
(a) Neuromancer is programmed for nothing but destruction and death..
(b) Neuromancer is capable of human reasoning.
(c) Neuromancer's computer mainframe is made of bio-circuits.
(d) Neuromancer is a RAM construct.
12. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
13. What does Molly do before heading down to 3Jane's apartment?
(a) Take some dangerous drugs.
(b) Load her fletcher.
(c) Set explosives.
(d) Kiss Case.
14. How does Armitage die?
(a) He shoots himself in the head.
(b) Case kills him in self-defense.
(c) Wintermute poisons him.
(d) He is ejected in a lifepod that is not properly sealed.
15. What wakes Case up?
(c) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
(d) Linda's snoring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wintermute try to warn Case about the other AI?
2. What does Case awake to?
3. How does Case know that the Turing police are made to look young through surgery?
4. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
5. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)