|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Case up?
(a) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
(b) Linda's snoring.
2. Who does Case summon to comfort him on the beach?
(a) Linda Lee.
(d) Lonny Zone.
3. Why are there not many Tessier-Ashpools in Straylight?
(a) They're all dead.
(b) They're all frozen.
(c) They're gambling in the Freeside casinos.
(d) They're all planetside on business.
4. How does Maelcum save Case?
(a) By putting headphones on him.
(b) By pulling the plug.
(c) By shaking Case awake.
(d) By putting two derms on his wrist.
5. What is Wintermute now?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A god.
(c) The matrix.
(d) The ruler of the world.
6. What is Riviera wearing?
(a) A blue sweater vest.
(b) A seersucker convict outfit.
(c) A white bathrobe.
(d) A pinstriped suit.
7. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
(b) The Finn.
8. Why does Neuromancer have Riviera's eyes?
(a) Because they disguise Neuromancer's true thoughts.
(b) Because they see so much more than normal eyes.
(c) Because Neuromancer has an obsession with Riviera.
(d) Because they are beautiful.
9. What is Night City not a place for?
10. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
11. Who warns Case about Armitage?
(d) All of the above.
12. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
(a) Shoot him with Molly's fletcher.
(b) Eject him into space.
(c) Make him go insane with holograms.
(d) Blind him.
13. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
14. How does Molly activate her night vision?
(a) A touch sensor on her right temple.
(b) By saying "activate night vision."
(c) By double-flexing her left bicep.
(d) By pressing one of her teeth.
15. How does Case know that the Turing police are made to look young through surgery?
(a) They tell him so.
(b) The sagging underneath their eyes.
(c) The way they move when they get up.
(d) The wrinkles on their knuckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does the matrix ask itself?
2. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
3. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
4. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
5. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)