|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case see everywhere when he wakes up?
(a) Pictures of girls.
(c) Strange symbols on the walls.
(d) The ruins of a city.
2. How is Maelcum injured?
(a) Shrapnel from one of Molly's grenades.
(b) A heavy blow to the head.
(c) Three fletcher darts to the leg.
(d) An arrow to the arm.
3. Which character's portrayal by Riviera is not a caricature?
(d) None of the above.
4. Who is starting 'to go'?
5. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
6. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
(b) Storage room.
(c) Small apartment.
7. What is 3Jane's apartment referred to as?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A lair.
(c) A pirate cave.
(d) A nest.
8. Why does 3Jane find Riviera boring?
(a) He uses drugs.
(b) His tricks are lame.
(c) He's too full of himself.
(d) He talks too much.
9. What is starting to bother Molly?
(a) Case's attitude.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her past.
(d) Armitage's crazy orders.
10. For how long is Case brain dead?
(a) A full minute.
(b) Only a few short moments.
(c) Five seconds.
(d) Forty seconds.
11. What role does Michele play in the trio of cops?
(a) Bad cop.
(c) Good cop.
(d) Angry police chief.
12. What is Riviera wearing?
(a) A seersucker convict outfit.
(b) A pinstriped suit.
(c) A blue sweater vest.
(d) A white bathrobe.
13. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
(a) A world without the Tessier-Ashpools.
(b) Her own death.
(c) The true nature of Straylight.
(d) What the combined AIs would be like.
14. What is Night City not a place for?
15. Who warns Case about Armitage?
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maelcum save Case?
2. What do Case, Flatline, and the virus look like in cyberspace?
3. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
4. Why does Neuromancer have Riviera's eyes?
5. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)