|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
(d) Molly's reflection.
2. What is Night City not a place for?
3. What does Case awake to?
(a) The sound of the head terminal.
(b) The shouts of the Turing police.
(c) The sound of Molly fighting Hideo.
(d) The sound of 3Jane screaming.
4. What does Case lose?
(a) The construct.
(b) The key.
(c) His anger.
(d) His deck.
5. What is 3Jane's apartment referred to as?
(a) A lair.
(b) A pirate cave.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A nest.
6. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
7. Who else knows how to remove the toxin sacs?
(c) The Finn.
8. Who wants to kill Molly?
9. What does Molly do when she cries?
(a) Hurt people.
(b) Cut herself with her razors.
10. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
(d) None of the above.
11. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
12. What does Molly do before heading down to 3Jane's apartment?
(a) Load her fletcher.
(b) Set explosives.
(c) Kiss Case.
(d) Take some dangerous drugs.
13. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(a) A vat-grown assassin.
(b) A member of the cleaning staff.
14. How is Maelcum injured?
(a) Three fletcher darts to the leg.
(b) An arrow to the arm.
(c) Shrapnel from one of Molly's grenades.
(d) A heavy blow to the head.
15. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
(a) The gardening robot that killed the Turing agents.
(b) The bloody remains of a worker.
(c) The Braun.
(d) The Finn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does 3Jane find Riviera boring?
2. Why does Neuromancer have Riviera's eyes?
3. Which character's portrayal by Riviera is not a caricature?
4. What wakes Case up?
5. What is Molly's other name?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)