|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case awake to?
(a) The sound of Molly fighting Hideo.
(b) The shouts of the Turing police.
(c) The sound of 3Jane screaming.
(d) The sound of the head terminal.
2. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
(a) Marie Tessier-Ashpool.
(b) A Turing police officer.
(d) Linda Lee's sister.
3. Why are there not many Tessier-Ashpools in Straylight?
(a) They're all frozen.
(b) They're gambling in the Freeside casinos.
(c) They're all planetside on business.
(d) They're all dead.
4. How is Molly taken down?
(a) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
(b) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
(c) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
(d) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
5. What does Case think is causing the strange things he sees?
(a) The virus.
(b) Intrusion from the Turing police.
(c) Wintermute's interference.
(d) A breakdown of the AI's aging mainframe.
6. Who killed Marie-France Tessier?
7. How does Armitage die?
(a) He is ejected in a lifepod that is not properly sealed.
(b) Case kills him in self-defense.
(c) He shoots himself in the head.
(d) Wintermute poisons him.
8. What does Case see everywhere when he wakes up?
(a) The ruins of a city.
(c) Strange symbols on the walls.
(d) Pictures of girls.
9. Which character's portrayal by Riviera is not a caricature?
(b) None of the above.
10. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
11. What is 3Jane's apartment referred to as?
(a) A nest.
(b) A lair.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A pirate cave.
12. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(b) A vat-grown assassin.
(c) A member of the cleaning staff.
13. What is Maelcum?
(a) A real-life representation of Wintermute.
(b) The Rastafarian Navy.
(c) A spy for the Yakuza.
(d) A terrible pilot.
14. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
(a) The gardening robot that killed the Turing agents.
(b) The bloody remains of a worker.
(c) The Finn.
(d) The Braun.
15. For how long is Case brain dead?
(a) Five seconds.
(b) Only a few short moments.
(c) A full minute.
(d) Forty seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
2. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
3. What does Case try to do when he finds out that he has been tricked after jacking in?
4. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
5. Who else knows how to remove the toxin sacs?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)