|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case see everywhere when he wakes up?
(b) The ruins of a city.
(c) Pictures of girls.
(d) Strange symbols on the walls.
2. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
3. How does Molly activate her night vision?
(a) By saying "activate night vision."
(b) By double-flexing her left bicep.
(c) By pressing one of her teeth.
(d) A touch sensor on her right temple.
4. What does Wintermute lack?
(b) The words to describe its own evil.
(c) A personality.
5. What wakes Case up?
(b) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
(d) Linda's snoring.
6. Who killed Molly's old boyfriend?
(a) A former client who had been ripped off.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) A Yakuza assassin.
7. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
(a) Blind him.
(b) Make him go insane with holograms.
(c) Eject him into space.
(d) Shoot him with Molly's fletcher.
8. What is Wintermute now?
(a) The ruler of the world.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A god.
(d) The matrix.
9. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
10. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
(c) The Finn.
11. What is especially horrifying for cowboys?
(a) ISP service interruption.
(b) The demands of the meat.
(d) Spatial disorientation.
12. What enables Case to pilot the Kuang perfectly?
(a) A cybernetic mind-link with Neuromancer.
(b) The drugs.
(c) His love of Molly and his desire for her to survive.
13. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
(a) The Finn.
(b) The gardening robot that killed the Turing agents.
(c) The Braun.
(d) The bloody remains of a worker.
14. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
(c) None of the above.
15. What is the name of the boy?
(b) The silver path.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wintermute try to warn Case about the other AI?
2. What does Case try to get from Armitage before he dies?
3. What is Maelcum?
4. What is starting to bother Molly?
5. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)