|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Case about Armitage?
(c) All of the above.
2. What does Riviera do to Molly?
(a) Drive her insane with hallucinations.
(b) Smash one of her lenses.
(c) Stand on her broken leg.
(d) Inject her with a fatal overdose of drugs.
3. Who wants to kill Molly?
4. What does Molly do when she cries?
(b) Hurt people.
(c) Cut herself with her razors.
5. What role does Michele play in the trio of cops?
(b) Bad cop.
(c) Angry police chief.
(d) Good cop.
6. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
(a) That Molly is gone.
(b) That the room has been ransacked.
(c) That something is out of place.
(d) A vat-grown samurai assassin.
7. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(a) A vat-grown assassin.
(d) A member of the cleaning staff.
8. How does Wintermute try to warn Case about the other AI?
(a) Through the Braun.
(b) Through the villa's intercom system.
(c) Through Dixie.
(d) Through a holographic projection.
9. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
(a) When the virus is introduced into Neuromancer's system.
(b) When he enters the core.
(c) When he walks away from the beach.
(d) When he figures out the code word.
10. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
(a) Neuromancer is capable of human reasoning.
(b) Neuromancer is a RAM construct.
(c) Neuromancer is programmed for nothing but destruction and death..
(d) Neuromancer's computer mainframe is made of bio-circuits.
11. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
12. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
13. What is Maelcum?
(a) A spy for the Yakuza.
(b) A terrible pilot.
(c) The Rastafarian Navy.
(d) A real-life representation of Wintermute.
14. What does Case see everywhere when he wakes up?
(a) Pictures of girls.
(b) The ruins of a city.
(d) Strange symbols on the walls.
15. Why does 3Jane find Riviera boring?
(a) He talks too much.
(b) He uses drugs.
(c) He's too full of himself.
(d) His tricks are lame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enables Case to pilot the Kuang perfectly?
2. What does Case ask Linda about ten times?
3. What did Case fantasize about as a child?
4. What is Night City not a place for?
5. What is starting to bother Molly?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)