|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wintermute lack?
(c) The words to describe its own evil.
(d) A personality.
2. How does Armitage die?
(a) He shoots himself in the head.
(b) Wintermute poisons him.
(c) He is ejected in a lifepod that is not properly sealed.
(d) Case kills him in self-defense.
3. What surprises the Turing police about Case?
(a) Case's ability to get Molly into bed.
(b) Case's skill with the deck.
(c) The fact that Case is still alive.
(d) That Case knows Armitage's real name.
4. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
(a) When the virus is introduced into Neuromancer's system.
(b) When he enters the core.
(c) When he figures out the code word.
(d) When he walks away from the beach.
5. How does Wintermute try to warn Case about the other AI?
(a) Through Dixie.
(b) Through the villa's intercom system.
(c) Through the Braun.
(d) Through a holographic projection.
6. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
(a) The bloody remains of a worker.
(b) The Finn.
(c) The Braun.
(d) The gardening robot that killed the Turing agents.
7. What does Case try to get from Armitage before he dies?
(a) Armitage's trenchcoat.
(b) The name of the officer who betrayed him.
(c) The name of an enzyme.
(d) Molly's last known location.
8. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
(a) Neuromancer's computer mainframe is made of bio-circuits.
(b) Neuromancer is capable of human reasoning.
(c) Neuromancer is programmed for nothing but destruction and death..
(d) Neuromancer is a RAM construct.
9. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(c) A member of the cleaning staff.
(d) A vat-grown assassin.
10. What does Case awake to?
(a) The shouts of the Turing police.
(b) The sound of 3Jane screaming.
(c) The sound of the head terminal.
(d) The sound of Molly fighting Hideo.
11. What is Night City not a place for?
12. How does Case know that the Turing police are made to look young through surgery?
(a) The sagging underneath their eyes.
(b) They tell him so.
(c) The wrinkles on their knuckles.
(d) The way they move when they get up.
13. What does Riviera do to Molly?
(a) Drive her insane with hallucinations.
(b) Inject her with a fatal overdose of drugs.
(c) Smash one of her lenses.
(d) Stand on her broken leg.
14. What does Molly do to Riviera?
(a) She cuts his throat with her razors.
(b) She poisons his drugs.
(c) She strangles him.
(d) She guns him down with her fletcher.
15. How does Maelcum save Case?
(a) By putting headphones on him.
(b) By putting two derms on his wrist.
(c) By shaking Case awake.
(d) By pulling the plug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
2. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
3. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
4. What does Molly do when she cries?
5. What is Maelcum?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)