|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molly's other name?
2. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
(d) Molly's reflection.
3. What enables Case to pilot the Kuang perfectly?
(a) The drugs.
(b) A cybernetic mind-link with Neuromancer.
(d) His love of Molly and his desire for her to survive.
4. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
(a) Neuromancer is capable of human reasoning.
(b) Neuromancer is programmed for nothing but destruction and death..
(c) Neuromancer's computer mainframe is made of bio-circuits.
(d) Neuromancer is a RAM construct.
5. How is Maelcum injured?
(a) A heavy blow to the head.
(b) Shrapnel from one of Molly's grenades.
(c) An arrow to the arm.
(d) Three fletcher darts to the leg.
6. What does Wintermute lack?
(a) The words to describe its own evil.
(c) A personality.
7. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
8. What is starting to bother Molly?
(a) Case's attitude.
(b) Armitage's crazy orders.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her past.
9. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(b) A member of the cleaning staff.
(d) A vat-grown assassin.
10. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
11. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
(a) Marie Tessier-Ashpool.
(b) Linda Lee's sister.
(c) A Turing police officer.
12. What does Molly do when she cries?
(b) Hurt people.
(d) Cut herself with her razors.
13. What does Molly do to Riviera?
(a) She cuts his throat with her razors.
(b) She strangles him.
(c) She poisons his drugs.
(d) She guns him down with her fletcher.
14. How does Molly activate her night vision?
(a) By saying "activate night vision."
(b) By pressing one of her teeth.
(c) A touch sensor on her right temple.
(d) By double-flexing her left bicep.
15. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
(a) Her own death.
(b) The true nature of Straylight.
(c) A world without the Tessier-Ashpools.
(d) What the combined AIs would be like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the three Turing police officers?
2. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
3. What do Case, Flatline, and the virus look like in cyberspace?
4. What can Wintermute never know?
5. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)