|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other image does Wintermute appear to Case as, much to his disgust?
(c) Linda Lee.
(d) Lonny Zone.
2. How does Molly activate her night vision?
(a) By pressing one of her teeth.
(b) By double-flexing her left bicep.
(c) By saying "activate night vision."
(d) A touch sensor on her right temple.
3. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
(a) A world without the Tessier-Ashpools.
(b) The true nature of Straylight.
(c) Her own death.
(d) What the combined AIs would be like.
4. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
(a) That something is out of place.
(b) A vat-grown samurai assassin.
(c) That the room has been ransacked.
(d) That Molly is gone.
5. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
6. Who does Case summon to comfort him on the beach?
(b) Linda Lee.
(d) Lonny Zone.
7. What does Case try to do when he finds out that he has been tricked after jacking in?
(a) Rip the trodes off his head.
(b) Jack out.
(c) Get Maelcum's attention.
8. How does Case know that the Turing police are made to look young through surgery?
(a) The sagging underneath their eyes.
(b) They tell him so.
(c) The way they move when they get up.
(d) The wrinkles on their knuckles.
9. How does Maelcum save Case?
(a) By shaking Case awake.
(b) By putting two derms on his wrist.
(c) By pulling the plug.
(d) By putting headphones on him.
10. For how long is Case brain dead?
(a) A full minute.
(b) Only a few short moments.
(c) Five seconds.
(d) Forty seconds.
11. Who warns Case about Armitage?
(d) All of the above.
12. What does Molly do before heading down to 3Jane's apartment?
(a) Take some dangerous drugs.
(b) Load her fletcher.
(c) Set explosives.
(d) Kiss Case.
13. What enables Case to pilot the Kuang perfectly?
(a) His love of Molly and his desire for her to survive.
(b) The drugs.
(c) A cybernetic mind-link with Neuromancer.
14. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
(c) Old man Ashpool.
15. What is Riviera wearing?
(a) A white bathrobe.
(b) A pinstriped suit.
(c) A seersucker convict outfit.
(d) A blue sweater vest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maelcum?
2. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
3. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
4. Who wants to kill Molly?
5. What is Night City not a place for?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)