|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
(c) None of the above.
2. Who wants to kill Molly?
3. Whose image is the doorman fooled with?
4. What is 3Jane's apartment referred to as?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A lair.
(c) A nest.
(d) A pirate cave.
5. What does Case try to get from Armitage before he dies?
(a) Armitage's trenchcoat.
(b) The name of the officer who betrayed him.
(c) Molly's last known location.
(d) The name of an enzyme.
6. What does Case notice when he opens the door of the hotel room?
(a) That the room has been ransacked.
(b) That something is out of place.
(c) A vat-grown samurai assassin.
(d) That Molly is gone.
7. What wakes Case up?
(c) Linda's snoring.
(d) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
8. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
(d) The Finn.
9. What does Case lose?
(a) The key.
(b) His anger.
(c) The construct.
(d) His deck.
10. Who killed Molly's old boyfriend?
(b) A drug addict.
(c) A former client who had been ripped off.
(d) A Yakuza assassin.
11. How is Molly taken down?
(a) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
(b) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
(c) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
(d) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
12. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
(d) Molly's reflection.
13. What does Case ask Linda about ten times?
(a) Why she is there.
(c) Why Linda thinks Case is there.
(d) Who 'he' is.
14. What does Riviera do to Molly?
(a) Stand on her broken leg.
(b) Drive her insane with hallucinations.
(c) Smash one of her lenses.
(d) Inject her with a fatal overdose of drugs.
15. What happens to the three Turing police officers?
(a) Armitage forces them to flee.
(b) Case puts derms on their arms, causing them to pass out.
(c) Wintermute kills them.
(d) Molly guns them down with her fletcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enables Case to pilot the Kuang perfectly?
2. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
3. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
4. What does Case try to do when he finds out that he has been tricked after jacking in?
5. What does Case awake to?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)