|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly do to Riviera?
(a) She poisons his drugs.
(b) She strangles him.
(c) She cuts his throat with her razors.
(d) She guns him down with her fletcher.
2. What is Riviera wearing?
(a) A seersucker convict outfit.
(b) A white bathrobe.
(c) A blue sweater vest.
(d) A pinstriped suit.
3. What happens to the three Turing police officers?
(a) Molly guns them down with her fletcher.
(b) Armitage forces them to flee.
(c) Wintermute kills them.
(d) Case puts derms on their arms, causing them to pass out.
4. What is riding the cart that arrives for Case and Maelcum?
(a) The bloody remains of a worker.
(b) The Finn.
(c) The Braun.
(d) The gardening robot that killed the Turing agents.
5. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
6. What surprises the Turing police about Case?
(a) Case's skill with the deck.
(b) The fact that Case is still alive.
(c) Case's ability to get Molly into bed.
(d) That Case knows Armitage's real name.
7. Why are there not many Tessier-Ashpools in Straylight?
(a) They're all frozen.
(b) They're all dead.
(c) They're all planetside on business.
(d) They're gambling in the Freeside casinos.
8. What wakes Case up?
(b) Strange symbols on the back of his eyelids.
(c) Linda's snoring.
9. Who does Molly first encounter in Straylight?
(a) A member of the cleaning staff.
(c) A vat-grown assassin.
10. What does Case think is causing the strange things he sees?
(a) Wintermute's interference.
(b) A breakdown of the AI's aging mainframe.
(c) Intrusion from the Turing police.
(d) The virus.
11. How does Wintermute try to warn Case about the other AI?
(a) Through the Braun.
(b) Through the villa's intercom system.
(c) Through Dixie.
(d) Through a holographic projection.
12. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
(a) What the combined AIs would be like.
(b) A world without the Tessier-Ashpools.
(c) The true nature of Straylight.
(d) Her own death.
13. When does Case defeat Neuromancer?
(a) When he figures out the code word.
(b) When the virus is introduced into Neuromancer's system.
(c) When he walks away from the beach.
(d) When he enters the core.
14. What language do the Turing police speak?
15. Who warns Case about Armitage?
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maelcum not to kill?
2. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
3. How is Molly taken down?
4. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
5. How does Molly activate her night vision?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)