|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case ask Linda about ten times?
(b) Why Linda thinks Case is there.
(c) Who 'he' is.
(d) Why she is there.
2. Which character's portrayal by Riviera is not a caricature?
(c) None of the above.
3. What does Molly do to Riviera?
(a) She strangles him.
(b) She poisons his drugs.
(c) She guns him down with her fletcher.
(d) She cuts his throat with her razors.
4. What question does the matrix ask itself?
(a) What is the meaning of the matrix?
(b) What is the code word?
(c) Where do we go from here?
(d) How can it be resolved?
5. What can Wintermute never know?
(a) Human emotion.
(b) Case's memories.
(c) The magic word.
6. What is the name of Case's new girlfriend?
7. What is 3Jane's apartment referred to as?
(a) A pirate cave.
(b) A lair.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A nest.
8. What enables Case to pilot the Kuang perfectly?
(a) A cybernetic mind-link with Neuromancer.
(b) His love of Molly and his desire for her to survive.
(d) The drugs.
9. Who is the white, wasted figure that Case sees through Molly's eyes?
(b) Molly's reflection.
10. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
11. What surprises the Turing police about Case?
(a) Case's skill with the deck.
(b) Case's ability to get Molly into bed.
(c) That Case knows Armitage's real name.
(d) The fact that Case is still alive.
12. What color are the soles of Maelcum's shoes?
13. How is Molly taken down?
(a) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
(b) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
(c) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
(d) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
14. How does Molly activate her night vision?
(a) By double-flexing her left bicep.
(b) A touch sensor on her right temple.
(c) By pressing one of her teeth.
(d) By saying "activate night vision."
15. What language do the Turing police speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
2. What does Riviera do to Hideo?
3. What could 3Jane's mother not imagine?
4. Who was the woman Case saw at the restaurant?
5. What other image does Wintermute appear to Case as, much to his disgust?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)