|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the sky at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Radio noise.
(b) Stained linoleum.
(d) Television static.
2. What did Molly do to pay for her augmentations?
(c) Drug dealing.
(d) Contract killing.
3. What about Molly is not approved of in Turkey?
(a) Her line of work.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her relationship with Case.
(d) Her modifications.
4. What did Flatline survive?
(a) A death sentence.
(b) Certain death.
(d) Being shot nine times.
5. What does SAS stand for?
(a) Space Adaptation Syndrome.
(b) Synaptic Attenuation Syndrome.
(c) Short Answer Survey.
(d) Silicon Augmentation Server.
6. What does Armitage do in his spare time?
(a) Physical training.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Sit and stare at a wall.
(d) Read precis from his computer.
7. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Richard Wagner.
(b) Daniel Willard.
(c) Willis Corto.
(d) Francis Hopper.
8. Case has to jack, Molly has to...
(a) Cash in.
9. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
10. What is Wintermute's greatest talent?
11. Whose womanly form does Riviera cause to appear?
(a) Case's mother.
(b) Linda Lee.
12. Who apparently wants Case dead?
(d) Lonny Zone.
13. What is Sammi's?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A pachinko parlor.
(c) A bar.
(d) An arena.
14. What message do the Panthers deliver to Case?
(a) Don't trust Armitage.
(d) Be careful.
15. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
(b) Naturally gifted.
(c) Short tempered.
(d) A quick study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Corto do in Wichita?
2. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
3. How long was the war?
4. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
5. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)