|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Molly is not approved of in Turkey?
(a) Her relationship with Case.
(b) Her modifications.
(c) Her line of work.
(d) Her clothes.
2. Who will handle Case's deck?
(a) Airport baggage handlers.
(b) The Finn.
3. To where are the characters heading?
4. What color is the sky at the beginning of the novel?
(b) Radio noise.
(c) Television static.
(d) Stained linoleum.
5. Who is waiting for Case in his room?
(b) The Turing police.
(c) Lonny Zone and his thugs.
(d) The Zionites.
6. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Willis Corto.
(b) Richard Wagner.
(c) Francis Hopper.
(d) Daniel Willard.
7. What does Molly always think about first?
(a) Her client's safety.
(b) Case's safety.
(c) Her own safety.
(d) Who needs to be hurt in order for the job to get done.
8. What was operation Screaming Fist ripe for?
(a) A watery grave.
(d) Watering down.
9. What type of paradise do Case and Flatline find?
(a) A tropical paradise.
(b) A pirate's paradise.
(c) A slacker's paradise.
(d) An academic paradise.
10. With whom do Molly and Case have a dinner date?
(a) One of the Tessier-Ashpools.
11. What does Flatline want Case to do with his construct when the job is finished?
(a) Delete it.
(b) Create a copy so Flatline can talk to himself.
(c) Return it to the Sense/Net pyramid.
(d) Leave it connected to cyberspace forever.
12. What does Armitage do in his spare time?
(a) Read precis from his computer.
(b) Physical training.
(c) Sit and stare at a wall.
(d) Watch television.
13. What type of computer does Armitage get for Case?
(a) A Mizu-Sono.
(b) An Ono-Sendai.
(c) A PC.
(d) A Warui-Ushiro.
14. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
(a) He was grown in a vat.
(b) He was very rude.
(c) He was built entirely out of spare parts.
(d) He had eyes implanted into the back of his head.
15. What company owns the construct?
(b) The Yakuza.
(d) Mitsubishi Bank of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
2. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
3. What is Blue Nine known as in California?
4. What do the Panthers call Armitage?
5. Who has contacted the Zionites?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)