|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent the assassins?
(d) The Russians.
2. Who did Molly kill when her cut-out chip failed?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A senator.
(c) A talking head.
(d) A television personality.
3. What does Armitage need Case to get fitted for?
(a) A vac suit.
(b) A new set of trodes.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A seersucker suit.
4. What do the Zionites call Molly?
(a) The Razor's edge.
(b) The Steppin' Razor.
(c) The Living Razor.
(d) The Razormother.
5. What does Case do after Cath gives him more drugs?
(a) Have sex with her.
(b) Run away.
(c) Point a gun in her face.
(d) Steal her wallet.
6. What did Corto do in Wichita?
(a) Security work.
(b) Work as a paid assassin.
(c) Rob a bank.
(d) Work as an enforcer for a gambling cartel.
7. Where does Molly go while Case is 'watching'?
(a) Memory Lane.
(b) The library.
(c) The Digital Underground.
(d) The Information Highway.
8. What company owns the construct?
(a) Mitsubishi Bank of America.
(d) The Yakuza.
9. How long was the war?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
10. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
(a) Try to run.
(b) Throw coffee at him.
(c) Shake his hand.
(d) Spit in his face.
11. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
12. Case has to jack, Molly has to...
(b) Cash in.
13. What type of extinct animal do Case and the Finn see on display?
14. Whose construct is Case going to steal?
(b) Peter Riviera.
(c) The Finn.
(d) Dixie Flatline.
15. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
(b) Naturally gifted.
(c) Short tempered.
(d) A quick study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
2. What is Armitage's real name?
3. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
4. What is the name of the leader of the Panthers?
5. What type of paradise do Case and Flatline find?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)