|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does BAMA stand for?
(a) Boston And Municipal Area.
(b) Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis.
(c) Boston Area Mega Alliance.
(d) Boston Aggregated Metropolis Administration.
2. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
(b) Linda Lee.
(c) Sandra Yamamoto.
(d) Susie Oh.
3. What do the Panthers call Armitage?
(a) Mr. Name.
(b) Mr. E.
(c) Mr. Who.
(d) Mr. Nobody.
4. What does Larry not like about Molly?
(a) Her finger blades.
(b) The nervous edge to her voice.
(c) That she kills people.
(d) That she has a rider.
5. What about Molly is not approved of in Turkey?
(a) Her modifications.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her line of work.
(d) Her relationship with Case.
6. What does Molly need?
(a) Money, and fast.
(b) Case to make love to her.
(c) Another night at her clinic.
(d) Armitage to die.
7. Who is Hideo?
(a) 3Jane's retainer.
(b) 3Jane's brother.
(c) 3Jane's best friend.
(d) 3Jane's husband.
8. What did Molly do to pay for her augmentations?
(a) Contract killing.
(c) Drug dealing.
9. What group does the Panther Moderns remind Case of?
(a) The Large Thinkers.
(b) The Vast Shrinks.
(c) The Wee Technicians.
(d) The Big Scientists.
10. What does Flatline want Case to do with his construct when the job is finished?
(a) Delete it.
(b) Create a copy so Flatline can talk to himself.
(c) Leave it connected to cyberspace forever.
(d) Return it to the Sense/Net pyramid.
11. What season is it?
12. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
(a) Bell America.
(b) Bell Europa.
(c) Bell Atlantica.
(d) Bell Canada.
13. What is Flatline's construct stored on?
(a) Seventeen floppy disks contained in a single multi-drive.
(b) An AD-DVD II.
(c) A regular CD.
(d) A ROM cassette.
14. How long was the war?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three days.
15. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
(a) One arm, eyes, and one leg.
(b) Both arms, both legs, and one third of his brain mass.
(c) His legs, eyes, and most of his jaw.
(d) His arms, legs, and spine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who apparently wants Case dead?
2. What did Flatline survive?
3. What does Riviera do at the restaurant?
4. What does Riviera cause to appear in Case's drink?
5. What does Armitage offer to do for Case?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)