|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sammi's?
(a) A pachinko parlor.
(b) A bar.
(c) An arena.
(d) A hotel.
2. Case has to jack, Molly has to...
(c) Cash in.
3. What is Freeside?
(a) The American equivalent of Ninsei.
(b) A space station.
(c) A particularly dangerous area of the Sprawl.
(d) A sophisticated ICEbreaker created by Dixie Flatline.
4. What about Molly is not approved of in Turkey?
(a) Her modifications.
(b) Her line of work.
(c) Her relationship with Case.
(d) Her clothes.
5. What does Flatline want Case to do with his construct when the job is finished?
(a) Create a copy so Flatline can talk to himself.
(b) Leave it connected to cyberspace forever.
(c) Return it to the Sense/Net pyramid.
(d) Delete it.
6. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
(a) He had eyes implanted into the back of his head.
(b) He was grown in a vat.
(c) He was built entirely out of spare parts.
(d) He was very rude.
7. What is the Finn's story about?
(a) A fence named Smith, the meaning of life, and Case isn't quite sure what the rest of the story is about.
(b) A fence named Smith, an AI, the Russian mafia, and a genetically engineered monkey.
(c) A fence named Smith, a talking computer head, Jimmy, and a ninja assassin.
(d) A fence named Smith, a secret brand of microsoft, a government conspiracy, and a corrupt police officer.
8. Who are the Panther Moderns, according to Case's research?
(b) Organ thieves.
(d) Former special ops.
9. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
(a) A quick study.
(c) Naturally gifted.
(d) Short tempered.
10. What does Case share with Molly through the simstim deck?
(a) His feelings.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Her perception.
(d) A cup of virtual coffee.
11. What does Riviera do at the restaurant?
(a) A show.
(b) Terrorize the patrons.
(c) Go into a fever of drug withdrawl.
(d) Insult Case's manhood.
12. How does Case leave Chiba?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) Case never leaves Chiba.
(c) On a hovercraft.
(d) In a car.
13. How is Linda killed?
(a) With a Taser.
(b) With a laser.
(c) With a razor.
(d) With a phaser.
14. How long does it take Case to break Sense/Net's ICE?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) An hour.
(d) Seven and a half hours.
15. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
(a) Synthetic anabolics.
(b) Proscribed biologicals.
(c) Illicit neurotoxins.
(d) Pink octagons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
2. Who is Riviera with?
3. What did Molly do to pay for her augmentations?
4. What does Case do after Cath gives him more drugs?
5. What sport does Molly say she enjoys?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)