|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flatline's construct stored on?
(a) Seventeen floppy disks contained in a single multi-drive.
(b) A ROM cassette.
(c) A regular CD.
(d) An AD-DVD II.
2. Who is Hideo?
(a) 3Jane's brother.
(b) 3Jane's retainer.
(c) 3Jane's husband.
(d) 3Jane's best friend.
3. What is the main character's name?
4. What is Sammi's?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) A pachinko parlor.
(d) An arena.
5. What company owns the construct?
(a) Mitsubishi Bank of America.
(b) The Yakuza.
6. Who is waiting for Case in his room?
(a) Lonny Zone and his thugs.
(c) The Zionites.
(d) The Turing police.
7. What does SAS stand for?
(a) Silicon Augmentation Server.
(b) Synaptic Attenuation Syndrome.
(c) Space Adaptation Syndrome.
(d) Short Answer Survey.
8. What does Case decide Molly's pullover is?
9. What does Molly always think about first?
(a) Her own safety.
(b) Case's safety.
(c) Her client's safety.
(d) Who needs to be hurt in order for the job to get done.
10. Where does 3Jane live?
11. How old is Julius Deane?
12. Who has contacted the Zionites?
(c) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
(d) The US government.
13. What does ICE stand for?
(a) Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics.
(b) Ice Cream Excitement.
(c) Integrated Code Execution.
(d) Illusion Control Elaboration.
14. Where does the start of the novel take place?
15. Who will handle Case's deck?
(c) The Finn.
(d) Airport baggage handlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street runs the length of Freeside?
2. What did Molly do to pay for her augmentations?
3. What was operation Screaming Fist ripe for?
4. What does Case do after being dropped off?
5. What does Riviera do at the restaurant?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)