|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Case do after being dropped off?
(a) Spend a couple hours in the matrix.
(b) Meet with one of the Zionites.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Go to a bar.
2. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Willis Corto.
(b) Francis Hopper.
(c) Daniel Willard.
(d) Richard Wagner.
3. What letters are on the sigil Case notices on an advertisement?
4. What type of computer does Armitage get for Case?
(a) A Warui-Ushiro.
(b) A PC.
(c) A Mizu-Sono.
(d) An Ono-Sendai.
5. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
6. How long is Case brain dead?
(a) Forty seconds.
(b) For the rest of his life.
(c) A minute.
(d) What seems like hours.
7. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
8. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
(a) He was grown in a vat.
(b) He was very rude.
(c) He had eyes implanted into the back of his head.
(d) He was built entirely out of spare parts.
9. What is the name of the leader of the Panthers?
(a) Can Ine.
(b) Lupus Yonderboy.
(c) Volf Wunderkind.
10. Who sent the assassins?
(a) The Russians.
11. What is Sammi's?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A pachinko parlor.
(c) An arena.
(d) A bar.
12. What does Molly need to get for Riviera?
(c) Special inserts for his implants.
13. What happened to Jimmy?
(a) He went to live on a space station.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He became very rich.
14. What does Case share with Molly through the simstim deck?
(a) His feelings.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A cup of virtual coffee.
(d) Her perception.
15. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
(a) Try to run.
(b) Shake his hand.
(c) Throw coffee at him.
(d) Spit in his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Case leave Chiba?
2. What does the matrix have its roots in?
3. What does Case do when he finally jacks into cyberspace?
4. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
5. What is the name of the tug?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)