|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal does Flatline admire?
(d) Big cats.
2. What is the main character's name?
3. What type of extinct animal do Case and the Finn see on display?
4. What group does the Panther Moderns remind Case of?
(a) The Big Scientists.
(b) The Vast Shrinks.
(c) The Large Thinkers.
(d) The Wee Technicians.
5. What is the name of the tug?
(a) Saint Anne.
(b) Booker T. Washington.
(c) Calvin Coolidge.
(d) Marcus Garvey.
6. What kind of professional does Gerald Chin claim to be?
(a) A cybernetics expert.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A dentist.
7. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
(a) A quick study.
(c) Short tempered.
(d) Naturally gifted.
8. Who are the Panther Moderns, according to Case's research?
(b) Organ thieves.
(c) Former special ops.
9. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
(a) He had eyes implanted into the back of his head.
(b) He was very rude.
(c) He was built entirely out of spare parts.
(d) He was grown in a vat.
10. How old is Julius Deane?
11. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Richard Wagner.
(b) Francis Hopper.
(c) Willis Corto.
(d) Daniel Willard.
12. How long does it take Case to break Sense/Net's ICE?
(a) Seven and a half hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) Nine days.
(d) Two weeks.
13. What is Wintermute?
(a) The most powerful AI ever created.
(b) One part of a potential entity.
(c) A slave of Tessier-Ashpool.
(d) The construction made of the personalities of dead world leaders.
14. How does Case leave Chiba?
(a) Case never leaves Chiba.
(b) In a car.
(c) On an airplane.
(d) On a hovercraft.
15. Who is Riviera with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Case share with Molly through the simstim deck?
2. What does Riviera do at the restaurant?
3. What does Armitage need Case to get fitted for?
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
5. What is Sammi's?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)