|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sammi's?
(a) A hotel.
(b) An arena.
(c) A bar.
(d) A pachinko parlor.
2. How old is Julius Deane?
3. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
(b) Linda Lee.
(c) Susie Oh.
(d) Sandra Yamamoto.
4. What is wrong with Case?
(a) He ate something that disagreed with him.
(b) His flatline earlier has damaged his nervous system.
(c) He is extremely nervous.
(d) He is suffering the after-effects of some drugs.
5. To where are the characters heading?
6. Whose image does Wintermute use to speak to Case?
(b) Linda Lee.
(c) Julie Deane.
(d) The Finn.
7. What does Armitage need Case to get fitted for?
(a) A seersucker suit.
(b) A vac suit.
(c) A new set of trodes.
(d) A coffin.
8. Who sent the assassins?
(a) The Russians.
9. What does Maelcum give Case?
(a) A gun part.
(b) A beating.
(c) A switch-blade.
(d) A virus.
10. What is Blue Nine known as in California?
(a) Oppressive Angel.
(b) Blue Angel.
(c) Grievous Angel.
(d) Vile Angel.
11. Whose womanly form does Riviera cause to appear?
(a) Linda Lee.
(d) Case's mother.
12. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
(a) So he will be more careful about owing money to psychopaths.
(b) So she can steal from him while he's out.
(c) So Case will try to kill Wage first, allowing her to take over his drug empire.
(d) So he'll leave Japan forever.
13. Who apparently wants Case dead?
(c) Lonny Zone.
14. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
(a) Talk about the job.
(b) Take drugs.
(c) Test Case's ability to jack into cyberspace.
(d) Have sex.
15. What did Molly play in the Lisboa?
(c) Ping pong.
(d) Russian roulette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
2. What does Case do after being dropped off?
3. What does Case do after Cath gives him more drugs?
4. What does Molly always think about first?
5. How long does it take Case to break Sense/Net's ICE?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)