|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
(a) Talk about the job.
(b) Take drugs.
(c) Test Case's ability to jack into cyberspace.
(d) Have sex.
2. Who is Peter Riviera?
(a) A hero.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A psychopath.
(d) A legend.
3. What is Wintermute?
(a) A organized crime syndicate.
(b) A computer game.
(c) A town in Switzerland.
(d) An Artificial Intelligence.
4. What kind of professional does Gerald Chin claim to be?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A cybernetics expert.
5. How old is Julius Deane?
6. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
7. What mental disorder was Corto diagnosed with?
(d) Bi-polar disorder.
8. What street runs the length of Freeside?
(b) Jules Verne.
9. How long is Case brain dead?
(a) For the rest of his life.
(b) What seems like hours.
(c) Forty seconds.
(d) A minute.
10. Who apparently wants Case dead?
(a) Lonny Zone.
11. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
(a) Pink octagons.
(b) Illicit neurotoxins.
(c) Synthetic anabolics.
(d) Proscribed biologicals.
12. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
(a) Linda Lee.
(b) Susie Oh.
(c) Sandra Yamamoto.
13. What is Sammi's?
(a) An arena.
(b) A bar.
(c) A pachinko parlor.
(d) A hotel.
14. What does Molly give Case as a disguise?
(a) A fake mustache.
(b) A holographic facial unit.
(c) A fake tan.
(d) A hooded sweatshirt.
15. What is Freeside?
(a) The American equivalent of Ninsei.
(b) A space station.
(c) A particularly dangerous area of the Sprawl.
(d) A sophisticated ICEbreaker created by Dixie Flatline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Case do after being dropped off?
2. What about Molly is not approved of in Turkey?
3. Case has to jack, Molly has to...
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
5. With whom do Molly and Case have a dinner date?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)