|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ICE stand for?
(a) Ice Cream Excitement.
(b) Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics.
(c) Illusion Control Elaboration.
(d) Integrated Code Execution.
2. What is Sammi's?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A pachinko parlor.
(c) An arena.
(d) A bar.
3. What is Wintermute's greatest talent?
4. What does Case share with Molly through the simstim deck?
(a) His feelings.
(b) Her perception.
(c) A cup of virtual coffee.
(d) A cigarette.
5. What street runs the length of Freeside?
(b) Jules Verne.
6. Who are the Panther Moderns, according to Case's research?
(a) Former special ops.
(b) Organ thieves.
7. What did Flatline survive?
(a) A death sentence.
(c) Certain death.
(d) Being shot nine times.
8. Who is Hideo?
(a) 3Jane's retainer.
(b) 3Jane's brother.
(c) 3Jane's husband.
(d) 3Jane's best friend.
9. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
(a) He was grown in a vat.
(b) He was built entirely out of spare parts.
(c) He had eyes implanted into the back of his head.
(d) He was very rude.
10. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
(a) Test Case's ability to jack into cyberspace.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Talk about the job.
11. Why did Molly spend some time in the spindle a while back?
(a) She was hiding from people who wanted her dead.
(b) She had a vendetta with a mobster.
(c) She was a gambler's bodyguard.
(d) She came to the spindle with a previous boyfriend.
12. What about Molly is not approved of in Turkey?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her modifications.
(c) Her relationship with Case.
(d) Her line of work.
13. What does Case do after Cath gives him more drugs?
(a) Steal her wallet.
(b) Have sex with her.
(c) Run away.
(d) Point a gun in her face.
14. What is Flatline's construct stored on?
(a) A regular CD.
(b) Seventeen floppy disks contained in a single multi-drive.
(c) An AD-DVD II.
(d) A ROM cassette.
15. What does SAS stand for?
(a) Short Answer Survey.
(b) Synaptic Attenuation Syndrome.
(c) Silicon Augmentation Server.
(d) Space Adaptation Syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Molly do to pay for her augmentations?
2. What letters are on the sigil Case notices on an advertisement?
3. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
4. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
5. Who invented nerve-splicing?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)