|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armitage do in his spare time?
(a) Read precis from his computer.
(b) Physical training.
(c) Watch television.
(d) Sit and stare at a wall.
2. What is Blue Nine known as in California?
(a) Oppressive Angel.
(b) Blue Angel.
(c) Vile Angel.
(d) Grievous Angel.
3. Who apparently wants Case dead?
(d) Lonny Zone.
4. What does Molly always think about first?
(a) Her own safety.
(b) Case's safety.
(c) Her client's safety.
(d) Who needs to be hurt in order for the job to get done.
5. Whose womanly form does Riviera cause to appear?
(a) Linda Lee.
(d) Case's mother.
6. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
7. What type of animal does Flatline admire?
(c) Big cats.
8. What happened to Flatline years ago when he tried to crack an AI?
(a) All of the above.
(b) He experienced braindeath.
(c) He flatlined.
(d) He became famous.
9. What does Riviera do at the restaurant?
(a) Insult Case's manhood.
(b) A show.
(c) Terrorize the patrons.
(d) Go into a fever of drug withdrawl.
10. What does BAMA stand for?
(a) Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis.
(b) Boston And Municipal Area.
(c) Boston Area Mega Alliance.
(d) Boston Aggregated Metropolis Administration.
11. What does ICE stand for?
(a) Illusion Control Elaboration.
(b) Ice Cream Excitement.
(c) Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics.
(d) Integrated Code Execution.
12. How old is Julius Deane?
13. What sport does Molly say she enjoys?
(c) Mixed martial arts.
14. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
(a) Bell America.
(b) Bell Canada.
(c) Bell Europa.
(d) Bell Atlantica.
15. What type of pill does Case take in the teashop?
(a) A round blue oval.
(b) A long red cylinder.
(c) A plain white sphere.
(d) A flat pink octagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose image does Wintermute use to speak to Case?
2. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
3. What does the matrix have its roots in?
4. What does Maelcum give Case?
5. What street runs the length of Freeside?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)