Short Answer Questions Key
1. What color is the sky at the beginning of the novel?
2. What is the main character's name?
3. Where does the start of the novel take place?
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
5. How old is Case?
6. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
7. What type of pill does Case take in the teashop?
A flat pink octagon.
8. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
9. Who apparently wants Case dead?
10. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
11. How old is Julius Deane?
This section contains 3,545 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)