|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wintermute lack?
(c) A personality.
(d) The words to describe its own evil.
2. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
(a) Bell America.
(b) Bell Canada.
(c) Bell Europa.
(d) Bell Atlantica.
3. What does the matrix have its roots in?
(a) Military experiments.
(b) Arcade games.
(c) Graphics programs.
(d) All of the above.
4. Where does 3Jane live?
5. What does BAMA stand for?
(a) Boston And Municipal Area.
(b) Boston Aggregated Metropolis Administration.
(c) Boston Area Mega Alliance.
(d) Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ICE stand for?
2. What do the Panthers call Armitage?
3. Who prepared the road for Neuromancer?
4. What wakes Case up?
5. How is Neuromancer different from Wintermute?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)