|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Molly taken down?
(a) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
(b) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
(c) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
(d) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
2. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
(a) One arm, eyes, and one leg.
(b) His legs, eyes, and most of his jaw.
(c) His arms, legs, and spine.
(d) Both arms, both legs, and one third of his brain mass.
3. What type of room lies beyond the wooden door with the brass plate?
(a) Small apartment.
(d) Storage room.
4. Why did Molly spend some time in the spindle a while back?
(a) She was hiding from people who wanted her dead.
(b) She came to the spindle with a previous boyfriend.
(c) She was a gambler's bodyguard.
(d) She had a vendetta with a mobster.
5. Who will handle Case's deck?
(b) The Finn.
(d) Airport baggage handlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the matrix have its roots in?
2. How does Armitage die?
3. What does Case do when while Molly is sleeping?
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
5. What do Case, Flatline, and the virus look like in cyberspace?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)