|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
(a) Illicit neurotoxins.
(b) Synthetic anabolics.
(c) Pink octagons.
(d) Proscribed biologicals.
2. What is the name of Molly's old boyfriend?
3. What type of pill does Case take in the teashop?
(a) A long red cylinder.
(b) A flat pink octagon.
(c) A round blue oval.
(d) A plain white sphere.
4. What is wrong with Case?
(a) His flatline earlier has damaged his nervous system.
(b) He ate something that disagreed with him.
(c) He is suffering the after-effects of some drugs.
(d) He is extremely nervous.
5. What does ICE stand for?
(a) Illusion Control Elaboration.
(b) Integrated Code Execution.
(c) Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics.
(d) Ice Cream Excitement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letters are on the sigil Case notices on an advertisement?
2. What does Wintermute lack?
3. What does Riviera cause to appear in Case's drink?
4. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
5. How long was the war?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)