|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has contacted the Zionites?
(b) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
(d) The US government.
2. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
(a) His arms, legs, and spine.
(b) His legs, eyes, and most of his jaw.
(c) Both arms, both legs, and one third of his brain mass.
(d) One arm, eyes, and one leg.
3. What is the Finn's story about?
(a) A fence named Smith, a talking computer head, Jimmy, and a ninja assassin.
(b) A fence named Smith, a secret brand of microsoft, a government conspiracy, and a corrupt police officer.
(c) A fence named Smith, the meaning of life, and Case isn't quite sure what the rest of the story is about.
(d) A fence named Smith, an AI, the Russian mafia, and a genetically engineered monkey.
4. Who sent the assassins?
(b) The Russians.
5. What letters are on the sigil Case notices on an advertisement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
2. What company owns the construct?
3. How long was the war?
4. What season is it?
5. To where are the characters heading?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)