|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
(a) He was built entirely out of spare parts.
(b) He had eyes implanted into the back of his head.
(c) He was very rude.
(d) He was grown in a vat.
2. What is Blue Nine known as in California?
(a) Blue Angel.
(b) Oppressive Angel.
(c) Grievous Angel.
(d) Vile Angel.
3. Who is the Finn?
(a) An unusual mercenary.
(b) A corrupt police officer.
(c) All of the above.
(d) A fence, mostly.
4. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
(a) So Case will try to kill Wage first, allowing her to take over his drug empire.
(b) So she can steal from him while he's out.
(c) So he'll leave Japan forever.
(d) So he will be more careful about owing money to psychopaths.
5. What do the Panthers call Armitage?
(a) Mr. E.
(b) Mr. Who.
(c) Mr. Name.
(d) Mr. Nobody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
2. What group does the Panther Moderns remind Case of?
3. What does Flatline's construct say Case is?
4. What is the main character's name?
5. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)