|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ICE stand for?
(a) Illusion Control Elaboration.
(b) Integrated Code Execution.
(c) Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics.
(d) Ice Cream Excitement.
2. What did Corto do in Wichita?
(a) Rob a bank.
(b) Work as a paid assassin.
(c) Security work.
(d) Work as an enforcer for a gambling cartel.
3. What happened to Jimmy?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He became very rich.
(d) He went to live on a space station.
4. Where does the start of the novel take place?
5. What injury does Molly suffer during the job?
(a) A gunshot wound to the shoulder.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) A fractured skull.
(d) A severed finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Panther Moderns, according to Case's research?
2. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
3. Who sent the assassins?
4. What type of pill does Case take in the teashop?
5. What group does the Panther Moderns remind Case of?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)