|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Case leave Chiba?
(a) On a hovercraft.
(b) On an airplane.
(c) Case never leaves Chiba.
(d) In a car.
2. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
(a) His legs, eyes, and most of his jaw.
(b) Both arms, both legs, and one third of his brain mass.
(c) One arm, eyes, and one leg.
(d) His arms, legs, and spine.
3. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Daniel Willard.
(b) Richard Wagner.
(c) Willis Corto.
(d) Francis Hopper.
4. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
(a) He was built entirely out of spare parts.
(b) He was grown in a vat.
(c) He had eyes implanted into the back of his head.
(d) He was very rude.
5. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
(a) Test Case's ability to jack into cyberspace.
(b) Talk about the job.
(c) Take drugs.
(d) Have sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Corto do in Wichita?
2. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
3. Who is Peter Riviera?
4. What does Case decide Molly's pullover is?
5. How old is Julius Deane?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)