|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
2. What is the Finn's story about?
(a) A fence named Smith, an AI, the Russian mafia, and a genetically engineered monkey.
(b) A fence named Smith, the meaning of life, and Case isn't quite sure what the rest of the story is about.
(c) A fence named Smith, a talking computer head, Jimmy, and a ninja assassin.
(d) A fence named Smith, a secret brand of microsoft, a government conspiracy, and a corrupt police officer.
3. What injury does Molly suffer during the job?
(a) A fractured skull.
(b) A severed finger.
(c) A gunshot wound to the shoulder.
(d) A broken leg.
4. Who are the Panther Moderns, according to Case's research?
(a) Former special ops.
(c) Organ thieves.
5. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
(a) Try to run.
(b) Throw coffee at him.
(c) Shake his hand.
(d) Spit in his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal does Flatline admire?
2. What is strange about the Japanese man in Finn's story?
3. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
4. What is the name of the leader of the Panthers?
5. What is the main character's name?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)