|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message do the Panthers deliver to Case?
(c) Don't trust Armitage.
(d) Be careful.
2. What does ICE stand for?
(a) Integrated Code Execution.
(b) Ice Cream Excitement.
(c) Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics.
(d) Illusion Control Elaboration.
3. How long was the war?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three years.
4. What season is it?
5. What does Molly always think about first?
(a) Her own safety.
(b) Case's safety.
(c) Who needs to be hurt in order for the job to get done.
(d) Her client's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the sky at the beginning of the novel?
2. Who invented nerve-splicing?
3. How old is Julius Deane?
4. What does Molly do in front of METRO HOLOGRAFIX?
5. What is Molly's code name during the operation to steal Flatline's construct?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)