|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Case to break Sense/Net's ICE?
(a) An hour.
(b) Seven and a half hours.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Nine days.
2. Who is the Finn?
(a) All of the above.
(b) An unusual mercenary.
(c) A fence, mostly.
(d) A corrupt police officer.
3. What type of pill does Case take in the teashop?
(a) A flat pink octagon.
(b) A long red cylinder.
(c) A round blue oval.
(d) A plain white sphere.
4. Why does Linda lie about Wage wanting to kill Case?
(a) So he'll leave Japan forever.
(b) So he will be more careful about owing money to psychopaths.
(c) So Case will try to kill Wage first, allowing her to take over his drug empire.
(d) So she can steal from him while he's out.
5. What does Molly always think about first?
(a) Who needs to be hurt in order for the job to get done.
(b) Case's safety.
(c) Her own safety.
(d) Her client's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Finn tell Case he will find out about Molly?
2. What does Case decide Molly's pullover is?
3. Who apparently wants Case dead?
4. How old is Case?
5. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)