|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SAS stand for?
(a) Short Answer Survey.
(b) Synaptic Attenuation Syndrome.
(c) Space Adaptation Syndrome.
(d) Silicon Augmentation Server.
2. Who are the Panther Moderns, according to Case's research?
(a) Organ thieves.
(c) Former special ops.
3. What does BAMA stand for?
(a) Boston And Municipal Area.
(b) Boston Aggregated Metropolis Administration.
(c) Boston-Atlanta Metropolitan Axis.
(d) Boston Area Mega Alliance.
4. What do Case and Molly do in Case's room after the operation?
(a) Talk about the job.
(b) Test Case's ability to jack into cyberspace.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Take drugs.
5. What is Molly's code name during the operation to steal Flatline's construct?
(a) Cat Mother.
(b) Wolf Mother.
(c) Animal Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Corto do in Wichita?
2. What type of extinct animal do Case and the Finn see on display?
3. What do Case, Flatline, and the virus look like in cyberspace?
4. What does Case do when he first sees Armitage?
5. What does Maelcum give Case?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)