|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Molly do to pay for her augmentations?
(b) Drug dealing.
(d) Contract killing.
2. What company owns the construct?
(a) Mitsubishi Bank of America.
(b) The Yakuza.
3. What did Corto lose in the helicopter wreck?
(a) His legs, eyes, and most of his jaw.
(b) His arms, legs, and spine.
(c) Both arms, both legs, and one third of his brain mass.
(d) One arm, eyes, and one leg.
4. To where are the characters heading?
5. What do Case and Flatline find the entry codes to?
(a) Bell Canada.
(b) Bell Europa.
(c) Bell America.
(d) Bell Atlantica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the matrix have its roots in?
2. Who does Wintermute appear to Case as in this chapter?
3. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
4. What name does Case see on the Japanese spaceship?
5. What did Corto do in Wichita?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)