|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has contacted the Zionites?
(a) The US government.
(d) Tessier-Ashpool S.A.
2. Who is starting 'to go'?
3. What does Riviera do at the restaurant?
(a) A show.
(b) Insult Case's manhood.
(c) Terrorize the patrons.
(d) Go into a fever of drug withdrawl.
4. What was operation Screaming Fist ripe for?
(a) A watery grave.
(b) Watering down.
5. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Daniel Willard.
(b) Francis Hopper.
(c) Richard Wagner.
(d) Willis Corto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mental disorder was Corto diagnosed with?
2. What does SAS stand for?
3. Who is Peter Riviera?
4. What type of paradise do Case and Flatline find?
5. What does Riviera cause to appear in Case's drink?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)