|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Molly taken down?
(a) Hideo defeats her in a fair fight.
(b) 3Jane stuns her with a flash-bang grenade.
(c) Molly slips on some water and re-breaks her leg.
(d) She is distracted by one of Riviera's illusions.
2. What is Armitage's real name?
(a) Richard Wagner.
(b) Willis Corto.
(c) Francis Hopper.
(d) Daniel Willard.
3. What is the Garvey?
(a) A frigate.
(b) A heavy interdictor.
(c) A cruiser.
(d) A tug.
4. What did Molly play in the Lisboa?
(b) Russian roulette.
(d) Ping pong.
5. What does Wintermute lack?
(a) The words to describe its own evil.
(b) A personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Corto manage to escape to after almost dying in Siberia?
2. What was operation Screaming Fist ripe for?
3. Who is waiting for Case in his room?
4. What mental disorder was Corto diagnosed with?
5. Who will handle Case's deck?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)