1. What color is the sky at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Television static.
(c) Stained linoleum.
(d) Radio noise.
2. What is the main character's name?
3. Where does the start of the novel take place?
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
(a) The French.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The Japanese.
5. How old is Case?
6. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
7. What type of pill does Case take in the teashop?
(a) A round blue oval.
(b) A long red cylinder.
(c) A flat pink octagon.
(d) A plain white sphere.
8. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
(a) Sandra Yamamoto.
(b) Susie Oh.
(d) Linda Lee.
9. Who apparently wants Case dead?
(c) Lonny Zone.
10. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
(a) Synthetic anabolics.
(b) Proscribed biologicals.
(c) Illicit neurotoxins.
(d) Pink octagons.
11. How old is Julius Deane?
This section contains 3,543 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)