1. What color is the sky at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Radio noise.
(b) Television static.
(d) Stained linoleum.
2. What is the main character's name?
3. Where does the start of the novel take place?
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
(a) The French.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The Japanese.
5. How old is Case?
6. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
7. What type of pill does Case take in the teashop?
(a) A round blue oval.
(b) A flat pink octagon.
(c) A long red cylinder.
(d) A plain white sphere.
8. What is the name of the girl that Case meets?
(b) Sandra Yamamoto.
(c) Linda Lee.
(d) Susie Oh.
9. Who apparently wants Case dead?
(d) Lonny Zone.
10. What type of drugs does Wage deal in?
(a) Pink octagons.
(b) Illicit neurotoxins.
(c) Synthetic anabolics.
(d) Proscribed biologicals.
11. How old is Julius Deane?
This section contains 3,545 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)