Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Neuromancer. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapter 1
1. What color is the sky at the beginning of the novel?
a) Television static.
c) Stained linoleum.
d) Radio noise.
2. What is the main character's name?
3. Where does the start of the novel take place?
4. Who invented nerve-splicing?
a) The Chinese.
b) The French.
c) The Americans.
d) The Japanese.
5. How old is Case?
6. How many people does Case kill in his first month in Japan?
This section contains 3,688 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)