Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. Write an essay on the technological predictions that William Gibson has for the future. Be sure to address:
1) Whether or not the technologies described are realistic.
2) The likely impact of these technologies upon society.
3) Whether or not humanity will ultimately be better off with these new technologies.
2. Research the character of Molly and write an essay about her. Be sure to address:
1) The role Molly plays in other Gibson novels.
2) How her character develops over the course of these novels, and her relationships...
This section contains 1,029 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)