* Case is introduced as the main protagonist of the novel.
* Linda Lee tells Case that a man named Wage wants him dead.
* Case meets with Wage and resolves his debt to him, realizing that Linda has tricked him so that she can steal some contraband RAM from his room.
* Case finds Molly in his room, who informs him of a job offer.
* Molly takes Case to the Hilton to meet Armitage, his new employer.
* Case undergoes an operation to restore his ability to jack into cyberspace.
* Case and Molly have sex.
* Case meets with Julius Deane to resolve his business.
* Case and Molly head to a local samurai arena, where a fight breaks out in which Linda Lee is killed.
* Molly, Case, and Armitage leave Chiba City.
* Case, Molly, and Armitage travel to BAMA, also known as the Sprawl.
* Armitage informs Case of toxin sacs...
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)