• Case is introduced as the main protagonist of the novel.
• Linda Lee tells Case that a man named Wage wants him dead.
• Case meets with Wage and resolves his debt to him, realizing that Linda has tricked him so that she can steal some contraband RAM from his room.
• Case finds Molly in his room, who informs him of a job offer.
• Molly takes Case to the Hilton to meet Armitage, his new employer.
• Case undergoes an operation to restore his ability to jack into cyberspace.
• Case and Molly have sex.
• Case meets with Julius Deane to resolve his business.
• Case and Molly head to a local samurai arena, where a fight breaks out in which Linda Lee is killed.
• Molly, Case, and Armitage leave Chiba City.
• Case, Molly, and Armitage travel to BAMA, also known as the Sprawl.
• Armitage informs Case of toxin sacs...
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)