|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
2. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
3. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
4. Who does the author hitchhike cross-country with, who was creating his own college major in Beat literature?
5. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
Essay Topic 1
Describe and discuss where the principle setting is of the earlier essays in Naked. How does the author feel about where he grew up?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the author's mother and father in the essays. How are these personalities similar? How do they differ?
Essay Topic 3
Make a case for what you feel is the strongest theme throughout the book as a whole. What theme appears in most essays?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)