Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
2. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
3. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
4. What is the name of the author's first roommate at Kent State?
5. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
Describe and discuss where the principle setting is of the earlier essays in Naked. How does the author feel about where he grew up?
Which essay examines the author's homosexuality? What does he use as the comparison/juxtaposition of his homosexuality? Describe the events and themes of the essay.
Discuss the theme, "The Good and Bad of Humanity." How is this theme reflected in several essays? Give examples of persons from the text who represent each.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)