Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
2. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
3. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
4. What is the name of the author's first roommate at Kent State?
5. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
Which essay examines the author's homosexuality? What does he use as the comparison/juxtaposition of his homosexuality? Describe the events and themes of the essay.
Discuss the theme of "Imagination versus Reality" in the essays of Naked. How does this theme carry across into different stories?
Discuss the essay "Chipped Beef" in terms of theme, setting, stylistic elements, and fantasy.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)