|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who is befriended by the author's roommate in "I Like Guys"?
2. What does acting bear a striking resemblance to, when done with precision, according to the author?
3. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
4. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
5. When does Lisa's wedding take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author return after his time in Oregon?
2. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
3. What does the forklift operator have a collection of in his house?
4. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
5. How many lines does the author end up with in the show that is produced by the traveling actor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is David's reaction to San Francisco? How long is he there?
2. What does David realize at the end of "Drama Bug" regarding his mother?
3. What are David and his sister's after-school jobs in high school? How does David like his job?
4. Describe David's initial reaction to Curly's home.
5. How does the author describe his and others' behavior in trying to hide their homosexuality?
6. What does David fantasize college will be like?
7. How does David come to believe he must find a job in "Something for Everyone"?
8. How does the Sedaris family react to Dinah?
9. What is the author's reaction to Shakespeare?
10. What does David begin to think about people at the end of his hitchhiking days?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)