|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
2. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
(c) A drink.
3. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
(a) Smokes marijuana.
(b) Drops acid.
(c) Drinks a martini.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
4. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
5. What is the name of the other worker hired to paint the apartment with David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
2. How long does the author write that the bus from North Carolina to Oregon takes?
3. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
4. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
5. What is the name of the boy David sits next to on the plane to camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author describe his and others' behavior in trying to hide their homosexuality?
2. What is David's discovery about the disabled? How does he use it to his advantage?
3. Why does David befriend the prisoners on staff in "Dinah the Christmas Whore" and what is his conclusion?
4. What does David fantasize college will be like?
5. Who finally hires David in "Something for Everyone"? Who is his coworker?
6. Who is Dinah and what does Lisa say upon seeing her?
7. In what way does Peg change at the end of "The Incomplete Quad"?
8. Where do David and his sister go in "I Like Guys"? Who do they befriend?
9. How does the Sedaris family react to Dinah?
10. What does David realize at the end of "Drama Bug" regarding his mother?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)