|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
2. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
3. How many times has the author seen Planet of the Apes?
(a) Nine times.
(b) Sixteen times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
4. What is the name of the prostitute that Lisa brings back to the Sedaris home?
5. Where are the author and his sister sent to summer camp in "I Like Guys"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
2. Near what sea is the summer camp located which the author goes to?
3. What does C.O.G. stand for?
4. Where does the author go to meet his hitchhiking friend after his second year in college?
5. What do the girls in the Sedaris household play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do David and his sister go in "I Like Guys"? Who do they befriend?
2. How does David come to believe he must find a job in "Something for Everyone"?
3. How does the author describe his and others' behavior in trying to hide their homosexuality?
4. Describe David's initial reaction to Curly's home.
5. What is the author's reaction to Shakespeare?
6. What is David's discovery about the disabled? How does he use it to his advantage?
7. What does David fantasize college will be like?
8. What does David begin to think about people at the end of his hitchhiking days?
9. What does David realize at the end of "Drama Bug" regarding his mother?
10. Where is David in the beginning of C.O.G.? How pleasant is this trip?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)