|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
(a) By a crying baby.
(b) In a seat alone.
(c) On the floor.
(d) By the bus driver.
2. What would the author travel with in his fantasy television show?
(a) A cat.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A talking parrot.
(d) A monkey.
3. What is the name of the woman who finally hires David to paint her apartment?
4. How many times has the author seen Planet of the Apes?
(a) Three times.
(b) Nine times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Sixteen times.
5. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
(a) St. Louis, MO.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Chicago, IL.
(d) Queens, NY.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does the author take in San Francisco?
2. Where does Peg end up living?
3. What does the author start a campaign to revive in North Carolina?
4. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
5. What does David's boss find him doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who finally hires David in "Something for Everyone"? Who is his coworker?
2. How does David come to believe he must find a job in "Something for Everyone"?
3. What is David's discovery about the disabled? How does he use it to his advantage?
4. What does David begin to think about people at the end of his hitchhiking days?
5. Describe David's initial reaction to Curly's home.
6. Where does David live in college? Why? Who does he live with?
7. In what way does Peg change at the end of "The Incomplete Quad"?
8. What are David and his sister's after-school jobs in high school? How does David like his job?
9. What does David's coworker do regarding money in "Something for Everyone"? How does David react?
10. How does the Sedaris family react to Dinah?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)