|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
2. Who has drawn the author's name in the Christmas lottery for gifts?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
3. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
4. Where are David and Pam when one of the wheels falls off her chair?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) West Virginia.
5. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
(a) At the senate.
(b) In Africa.
(c) A peace conference.
(d) In New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
2. What does David make his siblings sign a clause stating?
3. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
4. What is the name of the girl who is befriended by the author's roommate in "I Like Guys"?
5. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do David and his sister go in "I Like Guys"? Who do they befriend?
2. Describe David's initial reaction to Curly's home.
3. How does the author describe his and others' behavior in trying to hide their homosexuality?
4. What is David's reaction to San Francisco? How long is he there?
5. What does David's coworker do to try to get David fired? How does this backfire?
6. Who finally hires David in "Something for Everyone"? Who is his coworker?
7. What does David fantasize college will be like?
8. How does David come to believe he must find a job in "Something for Everyone"?
9. How does David's friendship develop in "I Like Guys"?
10. How does David try to right the wrong of his coworker in "Something for Everyone"?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)