|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
2. Who does the author hitchhike cross-country with, who was creating his own college major in Beat literature?
(a) Jackson Andrews.
(b) Randolph Feathers.
(c) Mary Catherine.
(d) Cicily Jonson.
3. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A lesbian.
(c) A man.
(d) A mobster.
4. What does the forklift operator have a collection of in his house?
(a) Glass goblins.
(b) Ceramic gnomes.
(c) Artificial penises.
5. What is the name of the woman who finally hires David to paint her apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
2. What is the name of the man whom the author and Veronica worked for picking apples?
3. Who tells about the little black girl who asked to touch her hair?
4. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
5. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)