|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
2. How many times has the author seen Planet of the Apes?
(a) Four times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Sixteen times.
(d) Nine times.
3. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
4. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
5. Where are David and Pam when one of the wheels falls off her chair?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
2. Where does the author graduate from college?
3. What does the forklift operator have a collection of in his house?
4. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
5. What airline does the narrator take to go to camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David fantasize college will be like?
2. How does the Sedaris family view marriage?
3. Who finally hires David in "Something for Everyone"? Who is his coworker?
4. How does the author describe his and others' behavior in trying to hide their homosexuality?
5. What is David's discovery about the disabled? How does he use it to his advantage?
6. What does David's coworker do regarding money in "Something for Everyone"? How does David react?
7. Why does David befriend the prisoners on staff in "Dinah the Christmas Whore" and what is his conclusion?
8. How does David's friendship develop in "I Like Guys"?
9. What is David's reaction to San Francisco? How long is he there?
10. What is the author's reaction to Shakespeare?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)