|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author cast as in the show produced by the visiting actor?
(a) One of the players.
2. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
(a) Queens, NY.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) St. Louis, MO.
(d) Chicago, IL.
3. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) King Lear.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
4. Where is the author living when he graduates college?
(c) New York.
5. What is the name of the girl who is befriended by the author's roommate in "I Like Guys"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has drawn the author's name in the Christmas lottery for gifts?
2. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
3. Near what sea is the summer camp located which the author goes to?
4. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
5. What does the author's mother announce that she has two weeks before Lisa's wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Sedaris family view marriage?
2. What does David's coworker do regarding money in "Something for Everyone"? How does David react?
3. Who finally hires David in "Something for Everyone"? Who is his coworker?
4. How does David's friendship develop in "I Like Guys"?
5. Who is Dinah and what does Lisa say upon seeing her?
6. What is David's reaction to San Francisco? How long is he there?
7. What is David's discovery about the disabled? How does he use it to his advantage?
8. Where does David live in college? Why? Who does he live with?
9. Where do David and his sister go in "I Like Guys"? Who do they befriend?
10. Why does David befriend the prisoners on staff in "Dinah the Christmas Whore" and what is his conclusion?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)