|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's eighteenth birthday does the narrator's family celebrate four days before Christmas?
2. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
3. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
4. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
(a) Dish washer.
(c) Candy vendor.
5. Who has drawn the author's name in the Christmas lottery for gifts?
(a) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the orchard owner suggest David take a job?
2. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
3. What is the name of the boy who sleeps in the bunk below David at camp?
4. When does Lisa's wedding take place?
5. Who is the first disabled student the author rooms with at Kent State?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does David try to right the wrong of his coworker in "Something for Everyone"?
2. How does the Sedaris family view marriage?
3. What is the author's reaction to Shakespeare?
4. Where does David live in college? Why? Who does he live with?
5. What does David's coworker do regarding money in "Something for Everyone"? How does David react?
6. What does David's mother do after several days of his new way of talking in "Drama Bug"? How does he react?
7. How does the Sedaris family react to Dinah?
8. Who finally hires David in "Something for Everyone"? Who is his coworker?
9. Describe David's initial reaction to Curly's home.
10. Where is David in the beginning of C.O.G.? How pleasant is this trip?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)