|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
2. What does the narrator's mother wish to have done with her remains?
(a) Dumped in the ocean.
(b) Buried in New York.
(c) Buried in a wood box.
3. Where does the orchard owner suggest David take a job?
(a) The local shop.
(b) A packing plant.
(c) A Humane Society.
(d) A steel factory.
4. Where does the author return after his time in Oregon?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) One week.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man whom the author and Veronica worked for picking apples?
2. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
3. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
4. What does the author start a campaign to revive in North Carolina?
5. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe David's initial reaction to Curly's home.
2. What does David's mother do after several days of his new way of talking in "Drama Bug"? How does he react?
3. How does David try to right the wrong of his coworker in "Something for Everyone"?
4. What is the author's reaction to Shakespeare?
5. Where does David live in college? Why? Who does he live with?
6. How does the author describe his and others' behavior in trying to hide their homosexuality?
7. In what way does Peg change at the end of "The Incomplete Quad"?
8. What does David's coworker do to try to get David fired? How does this backfire?
9. What is David's discovery about the disabled? How does he use it to his advantage?
10. What does David begin to think about people at the end of his hitchhiking days?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)