|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
2. When does Lisa's wedding take place?
3. Who is the only person who responds to the author's lengthy letters while at the apple orchard?
(d) His father.
4. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
5. Who is the first disabled student the author rooms with at Kent State?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author cast as in the show produced by the visiting actor?
2. Where does the author go to meet his hitchhiking friend after his second year in college?
3. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
4. Where are the author and his sister sent to summer camp in "I Like Guys"?
5. Who's eighteenth birthday does the narrator's family celebrate four days before Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is David in the beginning of C.O.G.? How pleasant is this trip?
2. What are David and his sister's after-school jobs in high school? How does David like his job?
3. Where does David live in college? Why? Who does he live with?
4. How does the Sedaris family react to Dinah?
5. What does David's coworker do to try to get David fired? How does this backfire?
6. What does David realize at the end of "Drama Bug" regarding his mother?
7. What does David's mother do after several days of his new way of talking in "Drama Bug"? How does he react?
8. What does David begin to think about people at the end of his hitchhiking days?
9. How does David come to believe he must find a job in "Something for Everyone"?
10. What is David's discovery about the disabled? How does he use it to his advantage?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)