|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lisa's wedding take place?
2. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
3. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
4. Where does the author return after his time in Oregon?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
5. What does David's boss find him doing?
(a) Stealing money from her purse.
(b) Beating up his coworker.
(c) Replacing money in her purse.
(d) Snorting cocaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the forklift operator the author meets at the plant?
2. Where are David and Pam when one of the wheels falls off her chair?
3. How long does the author write that the bus from North Carolina to Oregon takes?
4. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
5. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who finally hires David in "Something for Everyone"? Who is his coworker?
2. Where does David live in college? Why? Who does he live with?
3. How does David's friendship develop in "I Like Guys"?
4. What does David's coworker do to try to get David fired? How does this backfire?
5. What does David realize at the end of "Drama Bug" regarding his mother?
6. What are David and his sister's after-school jobs in high school? How does David like his job?
7. Describe David's initial reaction to Curly's home.
8. How does the Sedaris family view marriage?
9. Where do David and his sister go in "I Like Guys"? Who do they befriend?
10. How does David try to right the wrong of his coworker in "Something for Everyone"?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)