|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
2. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
(b) A drink.
3. What is the name of the prostitute that Lisa brings back to the Sedaris home?
4. Where does the narrator transfer after his first year in college?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Louisiana State Univeristy.
(c) Penn State.
(d) Kent State.
5. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is stealing.
(d) He is stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
2. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
3. What does David figure out that Uta is?
4. What is the name of the girl that Lisa befriends at camp?
5. Who does the author hitchhike cross-country with, who was creating his own college major in Beat literature?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is David's reaction to San Francisco? How long is he there?
2. How does David's friendship develop in "I Like Guys"?
3. Where is David in the beginning of C.O.G.? How pleasant is this trip?
4. Where do David and his sister go in "I Like Guys"? Who do they befriend?
5. What are David and his sister's after-school jobs in high school? How does David like his job?
6. What does David begin to think about people at the end of his hitchhiking days?
7. How does David try to right the wrong of his coworker in "Something for Everyone"?
8. How does the author describe his and others' behavior in trying to hide their homosexuality?
9. How does David come to believe he must find a job in "Something for Everyone"?
10. What does David fantasize college will be like?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)