|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David's boss find him doing?
(a) Beating up his coworker.
(b) Replacing money in her purse.
(c) Snorting cocaine.
(d) Stealing money from her purse.
2. What is the name of the author's first roommate at Kent State?
3. Near what sea is the summer camp located which the author goes to?
(a) The Ionian Sea.
(b) The Asiatic Sea.
(c) The Balkan Sea.
(d) The Red Sea.
4. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
5. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
(a) An old man.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) An old lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
2. What does acting bear a striking resemblance to, when done with precision, according to the author?
3. What is the name of the boy who sleeps in the bunk below David at camp?
4. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
5. Who is the first disabled student the author rooms with at Kent State?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)