|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does acting bear a striking resemblance to, when done with precision, according to the author?
2. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
3. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
4. Where does the author get an after-school job as a teenager?
(a) A cafeteria.
(b) A candy store.
(c) A malt shop.
(d) A newsstand.
5. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
6. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
(a) Dish washer.
(c) Candy vendor.
7. What job does the author take in San Francisco?
(c) Garage attendant.
(d) Bike messenger.
8. What does the narrator's mother wish to have done with her remains?
(a) Buried in New York.
(b) Buried in a wood box.
(d) Dumped in the ocean.
9. What is the name of the man whom the author and Veronica worked for picking apples?
10. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
(a) He is stupid.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is stealing.
(d) He is gay.
11. Where does the orchard owner suggest David take a job?
(a) A packing plant.
(b) A Humane Society.
(c) The local shop.
(d) A steel factory.
12. What does the forklift operator have a collection of in his house?
(a) Ceramic gnomes.
(c) Artificial penises.
(d) Glass goblins.
13. What does C.O.G. stand for?
(a) Child of God.
(b) Chunky old geezer.
(c) Capable of genocide.
(d) Cousin of Godzilla.
14. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
(c) A drink.
15. Where does the author graduate from college?
(a) The Art Institute.
(b) Texas A&M.
(c) DePaul University.
(d) Northwestern University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells about the little black girl who asked to touch her hair?
2. What does David's boss find him doing?
3. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
4. What is the name of the girl that Lisa befriends at camp?
5. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)