|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are David and Pam when one of the wheels falls off her chair?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) West Virginia.
(d) South Carolina.
2. What is the name of the man whom the author and Veronica worked for picking apples?
3. How many times has the author seen Planet of the Apes?
(a) Sixteen times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Nine times.
(d) Four times.
4. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
5. What do the girls in the Sedaris household play?
6. What is the name of the woman who finally hires David to paint her apartment?
7. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
8. What airline does the narrator take to go to camp?
(a) Delta Airlines.
(b) El Al Airline.
(c) British Airways.
(d) Aegean Airlines.
9. How many lines does the author end up with in the show that is produced by the traveling actor?
10. What does the author's mother announce that she has two weeks before Lisa's wedding?
(a) Lung cancer.
(d) An aneurysm.
11. Where is the author living when he graduates college?
(a) New York.
12. How much money does the author find in his apartment building the day after graduating college?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
13. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) An old lady.
(d) An old man.
14. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
15. What is the name of the prostitute that Lisa brings back to the Sedaris home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who is befriended by the author's roommate in "I Like Guys"?
2. What does C.O.G. stand for?
3. Who does the author hitchhike cross-country with, who was creating his own college major in Beat literature?
4. Where does the narrator transfer after his first year in college?
5. When does Lisa's wedding take place?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)