|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
2. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A lesbian.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A mobster.
(d) A man.
3. Where does the author return after his time in Oregon?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
4. Where does the author go to meet his hitchhiking friend after his second year in college?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
5. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
(a) By the bus driver.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In a seat alone.
(d) By a crying baby.
6. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
(a) His family.
(b) Her family.
(c) Mexican food.
(d) Italian food.
7. What television program does the author fantasize about starring in one day?
(a) Win a Gazillion Dollars.
(b) Bonnie and Clyde.
(c) The A-Team.
(d) Socrates and Company.
8. Where does Peg end up living?
(b) Los Angeles.
9. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
10. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
11. What does the author's mother announce that she has two weeks before Lisa's wedding?
(b) An aneurysm.
(d) Lung cancer.
12. Where does the orchard owner suggest David take a job?
(a) A packing plant.
(b) The local shop.
(c) A steel factory.
(d) A Humane Society.
13. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One week.
14. What would the author travel with in his fantasy television show?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A cat.
(c) A talking parrot.
(d) A gorilla.
15. Where is the author living when he graduates college?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has drawn the author's name in the Christmas lottery for gifts?
2. What does the forklift operator have a collection of in his house?
3. What is the name of the boy who sleeps in the bunk below David at camp?
4. How much money does the author find in his apartment building the day after graduating college?
5. Where does the author graduate from college?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)