|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
(a) Her family.
(b) Mexican food.
(c) His family.
(d) Italian food.
2. What airline does the narrator take to go to camp?
(a) Delta Airlines.
(b) El Al Airline.
(c) Aegean Airlines.
(d) British Airways.
3. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
(a) On the floor.
(b) By a crying baby.
(c) By the bus driver.
(d) In a seat alone.
4. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) Two months.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
5. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
(a) An astronaut.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A politician.
(d) A mime.
6. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
7. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
(d) A drink.
8. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
9. Where does the author graduate from college?
(a) Northwestern University.
(b) Texas A&M.
(c) DePaul University.
(d) The Art Institute.
10. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
11. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
12. When does Lisa's wedding take place?
13. Where does the author get an after-school job as a teenager?
(a) A candy store.
(b) A cafeteria.
(c) A malt shop.
(d) A newsstand.
14. What does David make his siblings sign a clause stating?
(a) They will do the dishes.
(b) They will leave home.
(c) They will never marry.
(d) They will mow the lawn.
15. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) St. Louis, MO.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Queens, NY.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the forklift operator have a collection of in his house?
2. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
3. What job does the author take in San Francisco?
4. Where does Peg end up living?
5. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)