|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
2. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
3. Where does Peg end up living?
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What is the name of the forklift operator the author meets at the plant?
5. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
(a) In a seat alone.
(b) By a crying baby.
(c) On the floor.
(d) By the bus driver.
6. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
(c) Candy vendor.
(d) Dish washer.
7. When does Lisa's wedding take place?
8. What is the name of the girl that Lisa befriends at camp?
9. Where does the orchard owner suggest David take a job?
(a) A packing plant.
(b) The local shop.
(c) A steel factory.
(d) A Humane Society.
10. Where does the author graduate from college?
(a) Texas A&M.
(b) DePaul University.
(c) Northwestern University.
(d) The Art Institute.
11. Where does the narrator transfer after his first year in college?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Penn State.
(c) Louisiana State Univeristy.
(d) Kent State.
12. Where are David and Pam when one of the wheels falls off her chair?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) South Carolina.
(d) West Virginia.
13. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
(a) In New Zealand.
(b) In Africa.
(c) A peace conference.
(d) At the senate.
14. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A man.
(b) A mobster.
(c) A lesbian.
(d) A prostitute.
15. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
2. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
3. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
4. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
5. Who is the author cast as in the show produced by the visiting actor?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)