|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls in the Sedaris household play?
2. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
3. What is the name of the author's first roommate at Kent State?
4. What is the name of the other worker hired to paint the apartment with David?
5. What does the author start a campaign to revive in North Carolina?
(b) Elizabethan English.
(c) Top hats.
6. Where does the author's sister work as an after-school job?
(b) J.C. Steakhouse.
7. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
8. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
9. What job does the author take in San Francisco?
(b) Garage attendant.
(c) Bike messenger.
10. What is the name of the forklift operator the author meets at the plant?
11. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A mobster.
(c) A man.
(d) A lesbian.
12. Who's eighteenth birthday does the narrator's family celebrate four days before Christmas?
13. What is the name of the boy David sits next to on the plane to camp?
14. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
(a) He is stealing.
(b) He is stupid.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is gay.
15. Where does the author go to meet his hitchhiking friend after his second year in college?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author cast as in the show produced by the visiting actor?
2. What would the author travel with in his fantasy television show?
3. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
4. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
5. Where are the author and his sister sent to summer camp in "I Like Guys"?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)