|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David make his siblings sign a clause stating?
(a) They will mow the lawn.
(b) They will do the dishes.
(c) They will never marry.
(d) They will leave home.
2. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
3. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
(a) Drops acid.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Smokes marijuana.
(d) Drinks a martini.
4. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
(a) A mime.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A politician.
(d) An astronaut.
5. Where are David and Pam when one of the wheels falls off her chair?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) South Carolina.
(d) San Francisco.
6. What is the name of the man whom the author and Veronica worked for picking apples?
7. Where does the narrator transfer after his first year in college?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Penn State.
(c) Louisiana State Univeristy.
(d) Kent State.
8. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
(a) A peace conference.
(b) At the senate.
(c) In New Zealand.
(d) In Africa.
9. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) King Lear.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
10. How much money does the author find in his apartment building the day after graduating college?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
11. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
12. Who is the author cast as in the show produced by the visiting actor?
(a) One of the players.
13. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Chicago, IL.
(c) Queens, NY.
(d) St. Louis, MO.
14. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
15. Who is the first disabled student the author rooms with at Kent State?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author's sister work as an after-school job?
2. What is the name of the boy David sits next to on the plane to camp?
3. Where does the orchard owner suggest David take a job?
4. What does David figure out that Uta is?
5. How many lines does the author end up with in the show that is produced by the traveling actor?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)