|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the author write that the bus from North Carolina to Oregon takes?
(a) One week.
(b) Four days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three days.
2. Who does the author hitchhike cross-country with, who was creating his own college major in Beat literature?
(a) Randolph Feathers.
(b) Cicily Jonson.
(c) Mary Catherine.
(d) Jackson Andrews.
3. Who is the only person who responds to the author's lengthy letters while at the apple orchard?
(b) His father.
4. Where are David and Pam when one of the wheels falls off her chair?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) South Carolina.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
(a) In Africa.
(b) A peace conference.
(c) At the senate.
(d) In New Zealand.
6. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
7. Near what sea is the summer camp located which the author goes to?
(a) The Red Sea.
(b) The Ionian Sea.
(c) The Balkan Sea.
(d) The Asiatic Sea.
8. Where does the narrator transfer after his first year in college?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Penn State.
(c) Louisiana State Univeristy.
(d) Kent State.
9. How many lines does the author end up with in the show that is produced by the traveling actor?
10. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
11. What is the name of the girl who is befriended by the author's roommate in "I Like Guys"?
12. Where does the author go to meet his hitchhiking friend after his second year in college?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
13. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
14. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
15. How many times has the author seen Planet of the Apes?
(a) Sixteen times.
(b) Nine times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
2. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
3. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
4. What job does the author take in San Francisco?
5. What do the girls in the Sedaris household play?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)