|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
2. Where does the narrator transfer after his first year in college?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Penn State.
(c) Louisiana State Univeristy.
(d) Kent State.
3. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
4. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) King Lear.
5. Where does the author return after his time in Oregon?
(a) New York.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) San Francisco.
6. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
7. What does the narrator's mother wish to have done with her remains?
(b) Buried in New York.
(c) Buried in a wood box.
(d) Dumped in the ocean.
8. Who tells about the little black girl who asked to touch her hair?
(a) The Spanish teacher.
(b) The author's mother.
(c) The author's sister.
(d) The math teacher.
9. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
10. What is the name of the forklift operator the author meets at the plant?
11. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
(a) Dish washer.
(b) Candy vendor.
12. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
13. What television program does the author fantasize about starring in one day?
(a) Socrates and Company.
(b) Bonnie and Clyde.
(c) Win a Gazillion Dollars.
(d) The A-Team.
14. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
(c) A drink.
15. What is the name of the author's first roommate at Kent State?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the forklift operator have a collection of in his house?
2. Who has drawn the author's name in the Christmas lottery for gifts?
3. What do the girls in the Sedaris household play?
4. What is the name of the prostitute that Lisa brings back to the Sedaris home?
5. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)