|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the author living when he graduates college?
(b) New York.
2. What is the name of the woman who finally hires David to paint her apartment?
3. What is the name of the girl that Lisa befriends at camp?
4. What color walls does the narrator describe the Piccadilly as having?
5. Who has drawn the author's name in the Christmas lottery for gifts?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
6. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
7. Who is the author cast as in the show produced by the visiting actor?
(b) One of the players.
8. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) St. Louis, MO.
(d) Queens, NY.
9. What airline does the narrator take to go to camp?
(a) El Al Airline.
(b) Delta Airlines.
(c) Aegean Airlines.
(d) British Airways.
10. What job does the author take in San Francisco?
(b) Garage attendant.
(d) Bike messenger.
11. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
(a) In a seat alone.
(b) By a crying baby.
(c) By the bus driver.
(d) On the floor.
12. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
(a) A mime.
(b) A politician.
(c) An astronaut.
(d) A doctor.
13. Who tells about the little black girl who asked to touch her hair?
(a) The math teacher.
(b) The author's sister.
(c) The Spanish teacher.
(d) The author's mother.
14. Who's eighteenth birthday does the narrator's family celebrate four days before Christmas?
15. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the other worker hired to paint the apartment with David?
2. Where does Peg end up living?
3. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
4. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
5. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)