|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the author seen Planet of the Apes?
(a) Four times.
(b) Sixteen times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Nine times.
2. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
(a) He is stealing.
(b) He is stupid.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is lazy.
3. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
(a) An astronaut.
(b) A politician.
(c) A mime.
(d) A doctor.
4. What is the name of the woman who finally hires David to paint her apartment?
5. Who has drawn the author's name in the Christmas lottery for gifts?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
6. What does acting bear a striking resemblance to, when done with precision, according to the author?
7. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
8. What does C.O.G. stand for?
(a) Chunky old geezer.
(b) Capable of genocide.
(c) Child of God.
(d) Cousin of Godzilla.
9. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
10. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
11. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
(a) His mother.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old lady.
(d) His sister.
12. How long does the author write that the bus from North Carolina to Oregon takes?
(a) Six days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
13. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A lesbian.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A man.
(d) A mobster.
14. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) King Lear.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
15. What is the name of the other worker hired to paint the apartment with David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What television program does the author fantasize about starring in one day?
2. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
3. Who is the first disabled student the author rooms with at Kent State?
4. What is the name of the girl who is befriended by the author's roommate in "I Like Guys"?
5. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)