|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
(a) In New Zealand.
(b) A peace conference.
(c) In Africa.
(d) At the senate.
2. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
3. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
(a) Smokes marijuana.
(b) Drinks a martini.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Drops acid.
4. What is the name of the author's first roommate at Kent State?
5. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
(a) An old man.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) An old lady.
6. Where does the author go to meet his hitchhiking friend after his second year in college?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
7. What does the author start a campaign to revive in North Carolina?
(b) Top hats.
(c) Elizabethan English.
8. Who is the first disabled student the author rooms with at Kent State?
9. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) King Lear.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
10. What does the author's mother announce that she has two weeks before Lisa's wedding?
(c) An aneurysm.
(d) Lung cancer.
11. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
12. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
(a) Mexican food.
(b) His family.
(c) Her family.
(d) Italian food.
13. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
14. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A mobster.
(b) A lesbian.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A man.
15. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
(a) A mime.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A politician.
(d) An astronaut.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the author seen Planet of the Apes?
2. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
3. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
4. Where does the author graduate from college?
5. What does acting bear a striking resemblance to, when done with precision, according to the author?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)