|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the author graduate from college?
(a) DePaul University.
(b) The Art Institute.
(c) Texas A&M.
(d) Northwestern University.
2. Near what sea is the summer camp located which the author goes to?
(a) The Ionian Sea.
(b) The Red Sea.
(c) The Asiatic Sea.
(d) The Balkan Sea.
3. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
(a) In a seat alone.
(b) By the bus driver.
(c) By a crying baby.
(d) On the floor.
4. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
5. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
(a) Mexican food.
(b) Italian food.
(c) His family.
(d) Her family.
6. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
7. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A mobster.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A lesbian.
(d) A man.
8. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) One week.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
9. What airline does the narrator take to go to camp?
(a) Aegean Airlines.
(b) Delta Airlines.
(c) El Al Airline.
(d) British Airways.
10. What is the name of the forklift operator the author meets at the plant?
11. Where does the orchard owner suggest David take a job?
(a) A Humane Society.
(b) The local shop.
(c) A steel factory.
(d) A packing plant.
12. What does the narrator's mother wish to have done with her remains?
(b) Buried in New York.
(c) Buried in a wood box.
(d) Dumped in the ocean.
13. What does C.O.G. stand for?
(a) Chunky old geezer.
(b) Cousin of Godzilla.
(c) Capable of genocide.
(d) Child of God.
14. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
(a) He is stupid.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is stealing.
15. What is the name of the other worker hired to paint the apartment with David?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the author find in his apartment building the day after graduating college?
2. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
3. What would the author travel with in his fantasy television show?
4. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
5. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)