|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
(a) Her family.
(b) His family.
(c) Italian food.
(d) Mexican food.
2. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
3. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) King Lear.
4. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
5. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
(a) An old man.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) An old lady.
6. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
7. What does acting bear a striking resemblance to, when done with precision, according to the author?
8. Who is the first disabled student the author rooms with at Kent State?
9. What does the narrator's mother wish to have done with her remains?
(a) Dumped in the ocean.
(c) Buried in a wood box.
(d) Buried in New York.
10. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
11. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
(a) A drink.
12. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
13. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
14. How long does the author write that the bus from North Carolina to Oregon takes?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) One week.
(d) Four days.
15. What television program does the author fantasize about starring in one day?
(a) Bonnie and Clyde.
(b) Win a Gazillion Dollars.
(c) Socrates and Company.
(d) The A-Team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man whom the author and Veronica worked for picking apples?
2. Where does the narrator transfer after his first year in college?
3. Who is the author cast as in the show produced by the visiting actor?
4. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
5. Who is the only person who responds to the author's lengthy letters while at the apple orchard?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)