|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
2. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
3. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
4. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
5. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) St. Louis, MO.
(d) Queens, NY.
6. Where does the author return after his time in Oregon?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
7. What does David make his siblings sign a clause stating?
(a) They will mow the lawn.
(b) They will do the dishes.
(c) They will leave home.
(d) They will never marry.
8. What is the name of the forklift operator the author meets at the plant?
9. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
10. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
11. What is the name of the man whom the author and Veronica worked for picking apples?
12. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
(a) An astronaut.
(b) A mime.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A politician.
13. What does David's boss find him doing?
(a) Stealing money from her purse.
(b) Replacing money in her purse.
(c) Snorting cocaine.
(d) Beating up his coworker.
14. What is the name of the boy who sleeps in the bunk below David at camp?
15. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A lesbian.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A mobster.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author go to meet his hitchhiking friend after his second year in college?
2. Where does the author graduate from college?
3. What is the name of the author's first roommate at Kent State?
4. Who does the author hitchhike cross-country with, who was creating his own college major in Beat literature?
5. What does the author start a campaign to revive in North Carolina?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)