|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
2. What is the name of the girl that Lisa befriends at camp?
3. Who does the author hitchhike cross-country with, who was creating his own college major in Beat literature?
(a) Randolph Feathers.
(b) Cicily Jonson.
(c) Mary Catherine.
(d) Jackson Andrews.
4. Where are David and Pam when one of the wheels falls off her chair?
(b) South Carolina.
(c) West Virginia.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
(a) Mexican food.
(b) Her family.
(c) His family.
(d) Italian food.
6. What does David's boss find him doing?
(a) Replacing money in her purse.
(b) Snorting cocaine.
(c) Beating up his coworker.
(d) Stealing money from her purse.
7. What is the name of the forklift operator the author meets at the plant?
8. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
9. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
10. How long is the summer camp that the author goes to in "I Like Guys"?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
11. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
12. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
13. Where does the author's sister work as an after-school job?
(d) J.C. Steakhouse.
14. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
(d) A drink.
15. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
(a) Candy vendor.
(d) Dish washer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author graduate from college?
2. When does Lisa's wedding take place?
3. Who is the only person who responds to the author's lengthy letters while at the apple orchard?
4. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
5. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)