|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is the last time the author heard from Peg?
2. What is the name of the other worker hired to paint the apartment with David?
3. How long does the author write that the bus from North Carolina to Oregon takes?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Six days.
(d) One week.
4. What do the girls in the Sedaris household play?
5. Where does the author's sister work as an after-school job?
(c) J.C. Steakhouse.
6. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
7. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
8. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
9. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
(a) Smokes marijuana.
(b) Drops acid.
(c) Drinks a martini.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
10. What is the name of the boy who sleeps in the bunk below David at camp?
11. Near what sea is the summer camp located which the author goes to?
(a) The Balkan Sea.
(b) The Ionian Sea.
(c) The Asiatic Sea.
(d) The Red Sea.
12. What is the name of the prostitute that Lisa brings back to the Sedaris home?
13. Who is the only person who responds to the author's lengthy letters while at the apple orchard?
(d) His father.
14. Where does the author tell the person who picks him up hitchhiking that his father is?
(a) In New Zealand.
(b) In Africa.
(c) At the senate.
(d) A peace conference.
15. What do Lisa and her husband share a deep commitment to?
(a) His family.
(b) Mexican food.
(c) Her family.
(d) Italian food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the author travel with in his fantasy television show?
2. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
3. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
4. How many lines does the author end up with in the show that is produced by the traveling actor?
5. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)