|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the author's first roommate at Kent State?
2. Where does Peg end up living?
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What does David figure out that Uta is?
(a) A mobster.
(b) A lesbian.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A man.
4. What is the name of the boy who sleeps in the bunk below David at camp?
5. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
6. What does the author's mother offer the prostitute that Lisa brings home?
(b) A drink.
7. In what grade is the author when he's told his school will be integrating blacks and whites the following year?
8. Where does the author end up riding much of the way on his bus trip to Oregon?
(a) By a crying baby.
(b) By the bus driver.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In a seat alone.
9. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
(a) Smokes marijuana.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Drops acid.
(d) Drinks a martini.
10. Who's eighteenth birthday does the narrator's family celebrate four days before Christmas?
11. What is the name of the woman who finally hires David to paint her apartment?
12. Who is the only person who responds to the author's lengthy letters while at the apple orchard?
(a) His father.
13. How long does the author write that the bus from North Carolina to Oregon takes?
(a) Six days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
14. What is the name of the girl the narrator befriends in college?
15. What is the name of the boy David sits next to on the plane to camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that Lisa befriends at camp?
2. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
3. How many lines does the author end up with in the show that is produced by the traveling actor?
4. Who has drawn the author's name in the Christmas lottery for gifts?
5. Where does the author return after his time in Oregon?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)