|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What airline does the narrator take to go to camp?
(a) Delta Airlines.
(b) Aegean Airlines.
(c) British Airways.
(d) El Al Airline.
2. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
(a) A mime.
(b) A politician.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An astronaut.
3. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
4. What is the name of the boy David sits next to on the plane to camp?
5. What is packed in the money the author finds in "Something for Everyone"?
6. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
7. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
8. Who's eighteenth birthday does the narrator's family celebrate four days before Christmas?
9. What does David's coworker tell the woman whose apartment they're painting about David?
(a) He is lazy.
(b) He is stealing.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is stupid.
10. What is the name of the boy who sleeps in the bunk below David at camp?
11. How many times has the author seen Planet of the Apes?
(a) Three times.
(b) Nine times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Sixteen times.
12. Who is labeled as an "incomplete quad"?
13. What does David's boss find him doing?
(a) Snorting cocaine.
(b) Stealing money from her purse.
(c) Replacing money in her purse.
(d) Beating up his coworker.
14. What show does the visiting actor produce in "The Drama Bug"?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) King Lear.
15. What is the name of the man whom Lisa marries?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who is befriended by the author's roommate in "I Like Guys"?
2. What is the name of the girl that Lisa befriends at camp?
3. What does David make his siblings sign a clause stating?
4. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
5. Where are the author and his sister sent to summer camp in "I Like Guys"?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)