|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ancient beagle named, owned by the man the author picked apples for?
2. What airline does the narrator take to go to camp?
(a) Delta Airlines.
(b) British Airways.
(c) Aegean Airlines.
(d) El Al Airline.
3. Who is the only person who responds to the author's lengthy letters while at the apple orchard?
(b) His father.
4. What does the narrator's mother wish to have done with her remains?
(a) Buried in New York.
(c) Dumped in the ocean.
(d) Buried in a wood box.
5. Where is Lisa's camp friend from?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Queens, NY.
(d) St. Louis, MO.
6. How much money does David's coworker take from their boss's purse?
7. Near what sea is the summer camp located which the author goes to?
(a) The Red Sea.
(b) The Balkan Sea.
(c) The Ionian Sea.
(d) The Asiatic Sea.
8. Where in Oregon is the author going in "C.O.G."?
9. What job does the narrator do at his place of after-school employment?
(a) Dish washer.
(c) Candy vendor.
10. Where are the author and his sister sent to summer camp in "I Like Guys"?
11. Who is the first disabled student the author rooms with at Kent State?
12. How many lines does the author end up with in the show that is produced by the traveling actor?
13. What does Gretchen do while asking her brother about having children?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Drinks a martini.
(c) Drops acid.
(d) Smokes marijuana.
14. How long does the author write that the bus from North Carolina to Oregon takes?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six days.
15. Who is the author's friend who shares a fascination with acting in Naked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What inspiring visitor comes to the author's school when he is in ninth grade?
2. Who picks up the author when he first hitchhikes?
3. What does the author's mother announce that she has two weeks before Lisa's wedding?
4. Where does the narrator hitchhike with his friend to see fake Indians?
5. What is the name of the boy David sits next to on the plane to camp?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)