|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cyclops' occupation?
(a) Shoe salesman.
(b) Tie salesman.
(c) News editor.
2. Who does the author's father "dupe" into going to the golf course in essay six?
(a) Bruno and David.
(b) Amy and David.
(c) Lisa and David.
(d) Lou Jr. and David.
3. What is the name of the patient who was a paranoid Tuscan?
4. How many siblings does the author have?
5. How does the author's father say his friend lost a foot?
(a) Getting struck by lightning.
(c) Mowing the lawn.
(d) Using a saw.
6. What does the author's mother claim happened to their first cat in the first essay?
(a) It loved David.
(b) It killed a mouse.
(c) It committed suicide.
(d) It caught on fire.
7. What is the title of the first essay in Naked?
(a) The Women's Open.
(b) True Detective.
(c) Chipped Beef.
(d) A Plague of Tics.
8. Who receives a BB gun for his 12th birthday?
(a) The author's nephew.
(b) The author.
(c) The author's brother.
(d) The author's neighbor.
9. Where does the narrator say his family sits in the church in the first essay?
(a) The balcony.
(b) The awning.
(c) The last row.
(d) The first row.
10. Where does the author's father vehemently object to the author moving?
(a) New York.
11. What does the author say he wanted a home with, as opposed to a fence?
(a) A lion.
(b) A dungeon.
(c) A moat.
(d) A fortress.
12. What is the name of the church the author speaks of in the first essay?
(a) The Holy Majestic Cathedral.
(b) The Cathedral of the Sparkling Nature.
(c) The Church of the Divine Intervention.
(d) The Roman Catholic Church.
13. What do the narrator and his brother come to view their grandmother as?
(a) A mummy.
(b) A clown.
(c) An embarassment.
(d) An ATM machine.
14. What is Ya Ya's recently deceased pet?
(a) A goldfish.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
15. Who does the author say he is considering asking to wax his coins in the first essay?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) The servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the development that Ya Ya is moved to?
2. What does the author's grandmother believe happened to her pet?
3. What is the author's mother's name?
4. What does Ya Ya live above?
5. Who does the author's mother leave a video tape for once she's passed away?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)