|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the author's father store his money in the dresser?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A bag.
(c) A kneesock.
(d) A coin box.
2. Where does Ya Ya live in the beginning of the third essay?
3. What is the Cyclops' occupation?
(a) Tie salesman.
(b) Shoe salesman.
(d) News editor.
4. Who's tee does the author's father encourage Lisa to go get?
5. What is the author's mother's name?
6. Who leaves a large inheritance to the author's mother?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
7. How much money is stolen from the author's father's dresser drawer in "True Detective"?
8. What is the name of the church the author speaks of in the first essay?
(a) The Holy Majestic Cathedral.
(b) The Church of the Divine Intervention.
(c) The Roman Catholic Church.
(d) The Cathedral of the Sparkling Nature.
9. Where does the author's mother's family live?
(a) Binghamton, NY.
(b) Rochester, NY.
(c) Philadelphia, PA.
(d) Mt. Ida, NY.
10. How many siblings does the author have?
11. What does Lisa complain is hurting her in "The Women's Open"?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her neck.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her back.
12. What class does the narrator take when he is in junior high?
(a) Home economics.
13. What does the author use to dye his hair in "True Detective"?
(b) Shoe polish.
(d) Magic markers.
14. Who does the author's father "dupe" into going to the golf course in essay six?
(a) Lou Jr. and David.
(b) Lisa and David.
(c) Bruno and David.
(d) Amy and David.
15. What color towels does the author's mother replace the old ones with in "True Detective"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what golf hole does Lisa begin her period in "The Women's Open"?
2. Where does the author's father vehemently object to the author moving?
3. How many steps does it take the narrator to walk home from school in the second essay?
4. Who calls the rent house where the narrator's family lived, "our own little corner of hell"?
5. What does the narrator say his sister Lisa wouldn't know "if he crawled into her lap with a fistful of daisies"?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)