|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author use to dye his hair in "True Detective"?
(c) Magic markers.
(d) Shoe polish.
2. Where does Ya Ya live in the beginning of the third essay?
3. What kind of car has the author's father bought in the sixth essay?
(a) A BMW.
(b) An Alfa Romeo.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) A porsche.
4. What does Ya Ya live above?
(a) A candy store.
(b) An arcade.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A Wal-Mart.
5. Who's tee does the author's father encourage Lisa to go get?
6. Who does Ya Ya's roommate at the home say she is the step-sister to?
(a) The author.
(b) The Pope.
(d) Jesus Christ.
7. What does the author's grandmother refer to his mother as?
(a) That woman.
(b) The girl.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Love bug.
8. What does the author say he wanted a home with, as opposed to a fence?
(a) A moat.
(b) A dungeon.
(c) A lion.
(d) A fortress.
9. What does the author refer to his minister as in the first essay?
(a) A clown.
(b) An orthodox.
(c) A reformer.
(d) A tippler.
10. What does the author's mother run over while taking him home from play practice?
(a) A child.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A squirrel.
11. Where does the author's mother's family live?
(a) Philadelphia, PA.
(b) Binghamton, NY.
(c) Mt. Ida, NY.
(d) Rochester, NY.
12. What is the name of the development that Ya Ya is moved to?
(a) Johnson Assisted Living.
(b) Retirement Heaven.
(c) Green Acres.
(d) Capital Towers.
13. What is the author's father's name?
14. Where is the author's paternal grandmother from?
15. What is Ya Ya diagnosed with in the third essay?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does the author have?
2. What color towels does the author's mother replace the old ones with in "True Detective"?
3. What does the author's mother claim happened to their first cat in the first essay?
4. What is the name of the church the author speaks of in the first essay?
5. What does the narrator's father find in his room when he searches it?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)