|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say his mother's profile is featured on in the first essay?
(a) Revlon cosmetics ads.
(b) The quarter.
(c) The penny.
(d) The monorail token.
2. How many siblings does the author have?
3. Who leaves a large inheritance to the author's mother?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
4. What is the name of the patient who was a paranoid Tuscan?
5. What is the author's father's name?
6. What is Ya Ya's recently deceased pet?
(a) A goldfish.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A hamster.
7. What is the name of the golf course where the author's father takes him and his sister in "The Women's Open"?
(a) Strawberry Greens.
(d) Bowling Green.
8. What does the author say he has to tie over his eyes to sleep at night in the first essay?
(a) A bandana.
(b) A sash.
(c) A mask.
(d) A sock.
9. How old is the narrator when his grandfather died?
10. At what golf hole does Lisa begin her period in "The Women's Open"?
(a) The fourteenth.
(b) The ninth.
(c) The sixth.
(d) The seventh.
11. Where is the author's paternal grandmother from?
12. How does the narrator's grandmother break her hip?
(a) She fell downstairs.
(b) She tripped over her cat.
(c) She was hit by a truck.
(d) She fell in the shower.
13. Who becomes Ya Ya's roommate at the private facility?
(a) Mrs. Thomson.
(b) Mrs. Eldridge.
(c) Mrs. Wilkinson.
(d) Mrs. Denardo.
14. What is the author's mother's name?
15. Where is the author's father's second hiding place?
(a) The attic.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) The shed.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the development that Ya Ya is moved to?
2. How much money is stolen from the author's father's dresser drawer in "True Detective"?
3. Where does the author's father store his money in the dresser?
4. What is the name of the family in the book the author finds in "Next of Kin"?
5. How many steps does it take the narrator to walk home from school in the second essay?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)