Short Answer Key
Chipped Beef and A Plague of Tics
1. What is the title of the first essay in Naked?
2. Who does the author say he is considering asking to wax his coins in the first essay?
3. What is the name of the church the author speaks of in the first essay?
The Cathedral of the Sparkling Nature.
4. Where does the narrator say his family sits in the church in the first essay?
The first row.
5. What does the author refer to his minister as in the first essay?
6. Who does the author say wants to design a lunar module based on the shape of his skull?
7. What does the author say his mother's profile is featured on in the first essay?
The monorail token.
8. What does the narrator say is his best asset in the...
This section contains 2,430 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)