Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the first essay in Naked?
2. Who does the author say he is considering asking to wax his coins in the first essay?
3. What is the name of the church the author speaks of in the first essay?
4. Where does the narrator say his family sits in the church in the first essay?
5. What does the author refer to his minister as in the first essay?
6. Who does the author say wants to design a lunar module based on the shape of his skull?
This section contains 3,558 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)