Quiz: Chipped Beef and A Plague of Tics
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does the reverend deliver his sermon in the first essay?
a) In the woods.
b) On a Great Dane.
c) On television.
d) On horseback.
2. Who does the author say wants to design a lunar module based on the shape of his skull?
a) The Germans.
b) The Italians.
d) The Russians.
3. The author writes in the first essay, "It seemed that every Christmas my mother was _______."
4. What is the title of the first essay in Naked?
a) True Detective.
b) A Plague of Tics.
c) The Women's Open.
d) Chipped Beef.
5. Where was the narrator/author...
This section contains 313 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)