Chipped Beef and A Plague of Tics
1. What is the title of the first essay in Naked?
(a) Chipped Beef.
(b) A Plague of Tics.
(c) True Detective.
(d) The Women's Open.
2. Who does the author say he is considering asking to wax his coins in the first essay?
(a) His brother.
(b) The servants.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
3. What is the name of the church the author speaks of in the first essay?
(a) The Cathedral of the Sparkling Nature.
(b) The Roman Catholic Church.
(c) The Holy Majestic Cathedral.
(d) The Church of the Divine Intervention.
4. Where does the narrator say his family sits in the church in the first essay?
(a) The first row.
(b) The balcony.
(c) The awning.
(d) The last row.
5. What does the author refer to his minister as in the first essay?
(a) A tippler.
(b) A reformer.
(c) A clown.
(d) An orthodox.
6. Who does the author say wants to design a lunar module based on the shape of his skull?
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Russians.
This section contains 3,558 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)