|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Marx born?
(a) Frankfort, Germany.
(b) Munich, Germany.
(c) Geneva, Switzerland.
(d) Trevirorum, Germany.
2. Others would say that simplifying Marxism down for certain individuals is what?
(c) A waste of time.
3. Marx was of which part of the spectrum between conservative and liberal?
(a) The Socialist left.
(b) The conservative right.
(c) The Hegelian left bent.
(d) The far right.
4. Many thinkers were looking for answers about what?
(a) Mankind and the eternal questions that exist.
(b) How many planets exist in the galaxy.
(c) What has created space.
(d) How mankind came to exist.
5. For whom did Engels work for awhile?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Rius describe Marx's many works?
2. Rius suggests what about non-Communists?
3. How did Rius learn about Marx?
4. Of what church did Marx's father become a member?
5. What had Marx become now that Germany had expelled him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How might the world be different without Marx?
2. What do many think of Marx's works? How did his works affect others?
3. Describe the creation of Capital.
4. Who is Frederick Engels?
5. What gives Rius an amount of credibility?
6. Is Rius attempting to be prove himself to be a Marx scholar?
7. How does the author describe Marx's works?
8. What is known about Marx's relationship with Jenny Von Westphalen?
9. What can be said about Marx's influence on the world?
10. How did Marx use his poverty to his advantage?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)