|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Marx's five children die from lack of medication?
2. How many economic and philosophic terms did Marx produce?
3. For whom is this book?
(a) The unintelligent.
(b) Educated Marxists.
(d) The average reader.
4. What type of labor was common?
5. Hegel's predecessor wanted to separate science from religion. What did Hegel want to do?
(a) Make religion into a science.
(b) Make science into religion.
(c) Make science separate from religion.
(d) Make religion very different from science.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom did Engels work for awhile?
2. What did Marx do even when he was misunderstood?
3. How does Rius describe Marx?
4. Why were there times when Marx could not leave the house?
5. How important was Hegel to Marx?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is known about Marx's relationship with Jenny Von Westphalen?
2. Who is Frederick Engels?
3. Describe the creation of Capital.
4. What do many think of Marx's works? How did his works affect others?
5. How did Engels and Marx meet and become friends?
6. Is Rius attempting to be prove himself to be a Marx scholar?
7. How did Marx change while living in Paris?
8. What is the significant of Marx?
9. For whom is this book? Why is it for this type of person?
10. Who was Hegel? How was Marx influenced by him?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)