|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Rius describe Marx's many works?
2. Many thinkers were looking for answers about what?
(a) Mankind and the eternal questions that exist.
(b) How mankind came to exist.
(c) How many planets exist in the galaxy.
(d) What has created space.
3. Who was ruthlessly exploited?
(a) English workers.
(b) Jewish workers.
(c) French workers.
(d) German workers.
4. How was the answer to number 74 received at the time?
(a) It created much of a stir.
(b) It was received with much acclaim.
(c) It was not well-received.
(d) It did not create much of a stir.
5. From Bonn University, Marx moved where to finish his studies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of Marx's work does Rius want to present?
2. Where was Marx born?
3. Where were these terms located?
4. How was Marx influenced in Paris?
5. Almost every major change since the last century has what connection?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do people think of Marx?
2. How did Marx use his poverty to his advantage?
3. Who is Frederick Engels?
4. About whom is this book? Describe some background information about him.
5. Describe Marx's existence.
6. What were Marx and Engels commissioned to write? For whom did they write this?
7. What is known about Marx's relationship with Jenny Von Westphalen?
8. How did journalism change because of Marx?
9. What is the purpose of this book?
10. What does Rius think of his attempt to summarize Marxism?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)