|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 (pg. 11-25).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rius want to do regarding Marx?
(a) Introduce him to the average reader.
(b) Encourage readers to believe Marx's philosophies.
(c) Scare people away from Marxism and communism.
(d) Give students a taste of Marxism.
2. How might Rius describe Marx's many works?
3. What does the author seem to think about his book?
(a) It is sacrilege of important texts.
(b) It is useful for those who are not knowledgeable about Marxism.
(c) It will be a good teaching tool for political science professors.
(d) It is helpful to Marxists.
4. Others would say that simplifying Marxism down for certain individuals is what?
(a) A waste of time.
5. Marx was Jewish. Did he consider himself Jewish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the things indirectly owed to Marx include what?
2. Marx courted Jenny Von Westphalen who came from what type of family?
3. How did Marx change while in Paris?
4. Where was Marx born?
5. Almost every major change since the last century has what connection?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)