|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pg. 36-64).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rius argues that Marx has done what?
(a) Made the world a simpler place.
(b) Made the world a scarier place.
(c) Made the world a better place.
(d) Made the world a complicated place.
2. Where was Marx born?
(a) Frankfort, Germany.
(b) Geneva, Switzerland.
(c) Munich, Germany.
(d) Trevirorum, Germany.
3. Today, people could be divided into three different groups, according to Rius. What are these three groups?
(a) Those who love Marx, those who like Marx, and those who are unsure about Marx.
(b) Those who hate Marx, those who really hate Marx, and those who do not want to even think of Marx.
(c) Those who do not know Marx, those who study Marx, and those who are experts of Marxism.
(d) Those who hate Marx, those who love him, and those who do not know him.
4. What does Rius hope the reader will eventually do?
(a) Fight capitalism.
(b) Become a Marxist.
(c) Encourage communism.
(d) Try to tackle Marx's actual works.
5. What does the author seem to think about his book?
(a) It is helpful to Marxists.
(b) It is sacrilege of important texts.
(c) It will be a good teaching tool for political science professors.
(d) It is useful for those who are not knowledgeable about Marxism.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this group of people at this point in human history begin the creation of social classes?
2. Almost every major change since the last century has what connection?
3. How did Rius learn about Marx?
4. What does Rius think about some of Marx's work?
5. Many, such as Socrates, were ___________________ for their views.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)