|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part One : Chapter 2, Development &.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When given the chance, how does the Montessori method suggest children will function?
(a) As adults.
(b) As a harmonious group.
2. How did Montessori begin trying to help those less fortunate?
(a) Giving them better medication.
(b) Teaching them how to read.
(c) Smuggling them out of the hospital.
3. What does Standing state is the strength of this book?
(a) Explanation of the Montessori principles.
(c) Discussion of traditional education.
(d) Discussion of Maria's life.
4. How does Standing state a Montessori teacher should attend to the children?
(a) Be a lecturer.
(b) Be a minimalist.
(c) Offer help only to disabled children.
(d) Very hands on.
5. When Montessori gave up her medical practice to focus on her teaching, where was she invited a number of times?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to the qualities unique in children, what else does the Montessori method focus on?
2. What profession did Montessori eventually decide to pursue?
3. Where can the reader find additional details about the Montessori method?
4. As Montessori began working for underprivileged children, she had two assistants and how many children?
5. In "Development," what was unique about what children are able to do in a Montessori classroom in terms of their mistakes?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)