Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The author of How the Irish Saved Civilization vows to give hearing to all "without ______."
2. Who wrote the fable about the man and the lion?
a) The Brothers Grimm.
b) Hans Christian Andersen.
c) John Henry Newman.
3. When the barbarians invade Rome, how many people die?
a) 20,000 children, not counting men and women.
b) 20,000 men, not counting women and children.
c) 20,000 women, not counting men and children.
d) 20,000 men, women, and children.
4. What is the only Celtic nation-state in the world?
5. What nickname is given to the...
This section contains 450 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)